Rogan confirmed JDS vs. Overeem just now

Overeem has a better chance against JDS now that Cain took years off his life. Overeem could use his oblique kicks, clinch and ground game to give Cigano really big problems.

Still, it only takes 1 punch and I think JDS lands it.

JDS via brutal KO

Junior will tune him up. Too much heart and he hits too hard..

Junior should be fighting Werdum next not Overeem! The UFC match makers may as well hand in their resignation if that doesn't happen. It would be a pathetic joke to allow someone like Arlovski to have a title shot before Junior. Arlovski has not beaten Cain Junior or Overeem to get a shot.

Junior should be fighting Werdum next not Overeem! The UFC match makers may as well hand in their resignation if that doesn't happen. It would be a pathetic joke to allow someone like Arlovski to have a title shot before Junior. Arlovski has not beaten Cain Junior or Overeem to get a shot.

900x900px-LL-d880c229_Facepalm-GIFS-1.gif

Overeem didn't last a round with Ben Rothwell. JDS KO Rd 1.

Been waiting for this for years. They aren't the fighters they were a couple of years ago but should be a top fight regardless, especially now Overeem seems to be back to a normal weight that suits his style.

I still reckon JDS by KO though, Overeem is still chinny.

If it was the JDS before Cain/JDS 3, this statement would be laughed at. But at this point of JDS career, it's a possibility that can't be ignored. But JDS odds of winning is still higher.

Reem by brutality. Jds is punch drunk at this point.

Been saying it since this fight was rumored, I think Reem KO's JDS.

IDK if I would put money on it but damn I just got that feeling.

Overeem has a better chance against JDS now that Cain took years off his life. Overeem could use his oblique kicks, clinch and ground game to give Cigano really big problems.

Still, it only takes 1 punch and I think JDS lands it.

JDS via brutal KO

To be fair JDS came into the Stipe fight fucked in all directions. The man needed multiple surgeries. His trainers had already mentioned he had issues in training camp during the pre fight interviews.
213123123123.png

Although let's not forget Stipe is no slouch either. He pretty much dominated Hunt and did a convincing job against Gonzaga and Nelson.

Yes it is about fuggin' time...... was thinking I would die of senility b4 I get a chance to
see it...

Reem can win. If he fights really, really, really smart.

JDS via KO.

God damn it... didn't even know a FC was going on! :icon_evil

jds aint the same fighter anymore. i still got him but reem will make a fight out of it.

To be fair JDS came into the Stipe fight fucked in all directions. The man needed multiple surgeries. His trainers had already mentioned he had issues in training camp during the pre fight interviews.
213123123123.png

Although let's not forget Stipe is no slouch either. He pretty much dominated Hunt and did a convincing job against Gonzaga and Nelson.

This is exactly what I've been trying to point out. To win a fight against a monster like Stipe coming off of that long a layoff and the lingering injuries said more to me about what kind of fighter JDS is at this point in his career than a one minute knockout would have. It was a fantastic fight against a fantastic opponent and Junior won. I'd at least like to see one more fight before everyone starts calling him shot.

Back