Rogan confirmed JDS vs. Overeem just now

Lol at people who think Reem is going to win a decision in a 15-25 minute fight.

No way he can go that long and not have JDS find his chin at some point.

As soon as Reem feels JDS's power he will fold like a lawn chair.

The JDS that fought Stipe is getting finished by The Reem!

Overeem 2nd rnd TKO!

Lol at people who think Reem is going to win a decision in a 15-25 minute fight.

No way he can go that long and not have JDS find his chin at some point.

As soon as Reem feels JDS's power he will fold like a lawn chair.

Thats how I see it as well. I dont think it will be a early KO, JDS will take some time to find his range but it will come in round 2 or 3

Easy win for JDS, he has the chin and heart to get out of the first, after than, OverRoids will burn out and he will get knocked out by JDS. JDS is the worst match up for Roids... erm Reem.

Thats how I see it as well. I dont think it will be a early KO, JDS will take some time to find his range but it will come in round 2 or 3

Yeah, Reem may give him some trouble by being really aggressive with the clinch at first, but JDS is tough and durable, he'll hang in there and catch him at some point. Probably at the end of the 1st I think.

Joe Rogan Revealed On Yesterday's 'Fight Companion ' Podcast That He Did Countdown Filming For Overeem vs Dos Santos. He Didn't Reveal What Event It's For Though. Who You Got?

11825987_125771607765319_8184987608813709817_n.jpg
If/When you decide to post a side-by-side picture from weigh-ins like this in the future, please ONLY use the most recent picture of said fighter, and not the one you feel the biggest dopamine rush when you look at their hard muscles in.....gayfer!!! Overeem has deflated muscles now! He is a small wiener!

Fully expect JDS to connect on that weak chin of Overeem

If JDS is punch drunk, then what the hell is Reem.

Reem's chin is questionable, has always been....also he doesn't have a lot of heart. He is not punch drunk though, JDS goes zombie mode after eating a few good ones. He looked absolutely terrible in his last 2 fights, that is a fact. He absorbed a ridiculous amount of blows to the dome, how tough you think a human body is? You are overestimating that, I guess.

Reem looked great in his last 2 and yes, i know that Jds fought Cain and Stipe, at least Cain is way better than Nelson and Struve. But i choose Reem to win because of the timing of this fight, right now I feel like Reem is way fresher than JDS, who's coming from getting punched into a bloody mess in his last two fights and has looked less than stellar.

Last edited:
Reem's chin is questionable, has always been....also he doesn't have a lot of heart. He is not punch drunk though, JDS goes zombie mode after eating a few good ones. He looked absolutely terrible in his last 2 fights, that is a fact. He absorbed a ridiculous amount of blows to the dome, how tough you think a human body is? You are overestimating that, I guess.

Reem looked great in his last 2 and yes, i know that Jds fought Cain and Stipe, at least Cain is way better than Nelson and Struve. But i choose Reem to win because of the timing of this fight, right now I feel like Reem is way fresher than JDS, who's coming from getting punched into a bloody mess in his last two fights and has looked less than stellar.

JDS is not in his prime anymore and he still outclassed Stipe everywhere. He did not look like shit and he wasn't in zombie mode. He just didnt look like Jds in his prime. I think you need to watch that fight again. I'm not going to even argue your prediction, because I have never been able to convince Reem fans of the ass whoopins he gonna get before his fights.

Overeem 2nd rnd TKO!

Lol. JDS was cracking Stipe.Overeem wouldn't have made it out of the first round

Overeem 2nd rnd TKO!

I've noticed that when people play the 'which version of the fighter will show up' game they only do it for ONE of the fighters.

Which Reem will finish the JDS that fought Stipe?

Back