Rogan can't even keep his own BS straight anymore about Rousey/Cyborg.

Same day weigh ins in judo. Don't you just hate logic?

So you're telling me that Ronda weighs in at 156lbs when rehydrated at Bantamweight?

So she cuts 21lbs to make weight?

Sounds legit....

No you dumb knob, a history means you've demonstrated repeated behavior.

Why upsets me when someone says history of being a "steroid abuser "

So much in that sentence makes no sense...

Specially if the person in question has only been caught once, and is there a way to abuse steroids?
Is it OK to use them if you're not abusing them?

Wait... You're saying because she got caught once she only used once? Are you a 10 year old?

Just look at her. That's really all that needs to be said. She's the exact size she was when she got caught.

Means nothing, right? Not getting caught is easy. Especially in B-level organizations. If she's caught there it means she was really going to town with it.

So you're telling me that Ronda weighs in at 156lbs when rehydrated at Bantamweight?

So she cuts 21lbs to make weight?

Sounds legit....

The fuck are you talking about?

I'm telling you her weightclass in judo is irrelevant because the weigh-ins are hours and not days before the competition.

Wait... You're saying because she got caught once she only used once? Are you a 10 year old?

Just look at her. That's really all that needs to be said. She's the exact size she was when she got caught.

Means nothing, right? Not getting caught is easy. Especially in B-level organizations. If she's caught there it means she was really going to town with it.

Gina vs Cyborg before the fight in SF

01_carano_and_cyborg_w_belt_img_4102.jpg

Gina vs Cyborg summer 2015

11357464_1680835492152203_2023479002_n.jpg

LOL as if the UFC testing was so strict to begin with.

Size means nothing, besides it's not like she got caught for HGH, she got caught for Drostanolone.

Which is basically a cutting agent, not a muscle building agent.

http://www.elitefitness.com/steroid_profiles/Masteron-Drostanolone.html

Lol, some people really will try anything to advance an agenda. :D

I dont get why they are so much.
If I dislike a fighter I simply does not talk about him/her. Makes life so much easier.

Rousey is the biggest hype train since Anderson Silva.

Anderson was beating elite MMA fighters. Rousey is beating bums. There were over 300 ranked MW's during Anderson's reign. There are 30 ranked WBW [OF which their skills are lower than the thousands of amateur MW's who's skills weren't even high enough to rank in the top 300]

Anderson's hype was justified. Rousey's hype is manufactured. She has done nothing impressive in MMA. Jeremy Horn's 22 fight win streak with 22 first round finishes is better than anything Rousey has done in MMA.

In terms of who is more hyped [Legitimately or not]. That would be Ronda. Casual fans actually think she can beat male heavyweights. Casual fans actually think she's the best female athlete on the planet. Anderson never had this level of hype.

The fuck are you talking about?

I'm telling you her weightclass in judo is irrelevant because the weigh-ins are hours and not days before the competition.

I understand your point, but it's essentially moot, even if Ronda was getting weighed hours prior to fighting, she wouldn't reach 156lbs.

She transitioned to that weight class since she originally started at 145lbs which makes more sense with the 156lns judo class.

The point is, she's fought at higher weight classes and called out Cyborg and now she wants us all to believe Cyborg is the punk for not making the fight happen.

This doesn't happen in combat sports at all, I understand Ronda has absolutely no need at this point to fight cris as she did when she was unknown.

LOL as if the UFC testing was so strict to begin with.

Size means nothing, besides it's not like she got caught for HGH, she got caught for Drostanolone.

Which is basically a cutting agent, not a muscle building agent.

http://www.elitefitness.com/steroid_profiles/Masteron-Drostanolone.html

stanozolol metabolites actually. Nice try though, wanna try pulling anything else out of your ass?

http://www.cagepotato.com/cris-cyborg-tests-positive-for-steroids-stripped-of-strikeforce-title/

Anderson was beating elite MMA fighters. Rousey is beating bums. There were over 300 ranked MW's during Anderson's reign. There are 30 ranked WBW [OF which their skills are lower than the thousands of amateur MW's who's skills weren't even high enough to rank in the top 300]

Anderson's hype was justified. Rousey's hype is manufactured. She has done nothing impressive in MMA. Jeremy Horn's 22 fight win streak with 22 first round finishes is better than anything Rousey has done in MMA.

In terms of who is more hyped [Legitimately or not]. That would be Ronda. Casual fans actually think she can beat male heavyweights. Casual fans actually think she's the best female athlete on the planet. Anderson never had this level of hype.

And this bothers you why? Kimbo had the same hype and Brock was seen as the baddest man on the planet. It bring attention to mma and it brings money to the fighters,
In the end the fake hype will always end. Kimbo got beaten good and Brock too.
If Ronda is fake she will end up losing to and be exposed and what not.

sure she is capable, but that entirely ignores all context between the two scenarios.

Penn fought Hughes for a belt. In theory, he would have defended it (no one knew he would bail). There is no belt on the line at 140 or 145 if Ronda moves up, no 'two-division champ' status to add to her legacy. Penn had far more to gain than Ronda does.

Penn was also not the longtime, undefeated champ at LW when he fought Hughes, so Penn had much less to lose than Ronda.

Penn was not the UFC's biggest draw when he fought Hughes, and while Hughes was a big name, that wasn't even the headling fight that night, so UFC was risking comparatively less by letting Penn move up.

If Ronda loses at 135 to Cyborg who would be under a multi-fight deal, then they have a new champ to market, a natural title-fight rematch to make, and a trilogy title fight to setup if Ronda wins the rematch. If Ronda loses at 140 or 145, they have a lame duck champ at 135, and Cyborg has no other opponents at 140 or 145, no belt to defend, etc. other than yet another 140 or 145 against Ronda...?

the only way the Ronda-Cyborg makes sense is at 135, for the belt, with Cyborg signed to a multi-fight deal. It blows my mind that so many people fail to see this.

Exactly! It makes no sense for Ronda to move up to a weight class that doesn't exist in the UFC. It appears that there aren't enough quality 145 pound fighters for the UFC to even want to create a new division. Plus everyone is already complaining about how bad the Rousey division is, so why create a even weaker one. Cyborg has to make 135 or just shut up and stay where she is.

IMG IMG

You're right, she's hulking now....

Has nothing to do with Minowa being goat.
Except he is the Hluk champion which almost looks like Hulk

Exactly! It makes no sense for Ronda to move up to a weight class that doesn't exist in the UFC. It appears that there aren't enough quality 145 pound fighters for the UFC to even want to create a new division. Plus everyone is already complaining about how bad the Rousey division is, so why create a even weaker one. Cyborg has to make 135 or just shut up and stay where she is.

I am also told its really REALLY hard to fight in a weight class in the UFC that they do not have.
So even if Ronda wanted to fight Cyborg at 145 it would not be possible.

Ronda would have to get released by the UFC get signed by Invicta and make like 90K/fight there and selling what is it 5000 ppvs?
Sounds like a move worth it to show the sherdoggers she is not ducking Cyborg.

Back