Rogan calls out biased 207 Rousey Nunes promos

So a champion, who has defeated the best in her division, her time hasn't come until she beats someone coming off a KO loss a year ago?

Are you serious right now? Is this really making sense to you?

Goddamn. Just...goddamn.

This has always been the way you build stars in the fighting world. You use other stars to help them make their name off of them. Sometimes being a champ isn't enough. Look at MM. He's the champ and some even say GOAT. Yet he can't even come close to matching someone like Connor's star power.

No. You can't overhype things half the time and then expect credibility when your opinions are reasonable. It's like praising a pathological liar for the times they tell the truth.

Bad comparison. Joe has enough self awareness to realize that he exaggerates a lot of things. And if you watch his non-UFC related stuff, you'll see that.

You have to understand why Joe says the things that he says. At the end of the day, he works for the UFC. He HAS to say these things because the UFC pays him to help to help promote fights. When you're working for someone, you cant be objective when your job is to push the fighters theyre trying to push.

A better comparison would be if someone is sponsored by Coke, they're going to say things that favor coke over pepsi even though they may like Pepsi products just as much as Coke products. But because Coke is one paying them, that's what they have to say.

Wow didn't see that one coming from Hype Job Rogan who was all over Ronda's nuts <24>

Or is this the case of "Ronda was never my friend....and I didn't tell her she is a 10" ??

We can listen to Uncle Fester. He is clearly unbiased.

and Ronda is going to break her arm so who cares. UFC can't sell Nunes

Agree not every "champion" is a star.
Bising beat Silva but that dont means Bisping is now a Legend.

Very ironic considering how much of a fan boy Joe Rogan used to be of Ronda. Although he is oblivious to it.

Bad comparison. Joe has enough self awareness to realize that he exaggerates a lot of things. And if you watch his non-UFC related stuff, you'll see that.

You have to understand why Joe says the things that he says. At the end of the day, he works for the UFC. He HAS to say these things because the UFC pays him to help to help promote fights. When you're working for someone, you cant be objective when your job is to push the fighters theyre trying to push.

A better comparison would be if someone is sponsored by Coke, they're going to say things that favor coke over pepsi even though they may like Pepsi products just as much as Coke products. But because Coke is one paying them, that's what they have to say.

So I can't trust anything Rogan says ever because he's a UFC shill? Noted.

So that's what your excuse will be. I thought for sure you would be going for the "Amanda is overrated and never really good" excuse.
how about go fuck yourself and your ugly do nothing bitch excuse?

Everyone is turning on Ronda now lol.

I wonder how long it will take Travis to dump her after her upcoming loss and subsequent meltdown / blowup.

I could see Ronda attacking him and Travis Brown-Stain getting some UFC hush money to not press charges.

The ref and judges will all have been briefed and locker room bonussed to steer the result in the 'right' direction. Nunes can't afford to leave this to the judges, or to get even slightly wobbled or take more than 2 gnp strikes in a row. She also will have to get a sub, or put a monumental beating on Rousey to finally get the ref to stop it. But I'm confident she can do that.

I'm calling it. Ronda is going for a takedown and machine gun pillow fists. She'll look at the ref like he needs to stop it. She'll concentrate on staying on top so she can keep peppering Nunes with zero-power shots. Ronda gets the win and says Nunes should have protected herself at all times. Nunes hops up with no damage and protests. Ronda retires on the spot with some shtick about family and life.

Joe already lost a lot of his credibility after going on his Honda binge. Now that she is rumored to be mad at him, it's safe to say she won't be appearing on his show anymore. He's not wrong tho. For the sake of the sport the champion and the challenger should be promoted equally. The same goes for Conor Mcgregor.

why waste time on nunes? she's not winning it and no amount of promotion will make people care about her in this fight, this is about ronda's return
If you hype up Amanda, it makes Ronda's "win" even more special. Not hyping Amanda is like watching Rocky with no Apollo Creed. You going to pay to watch Ronda shadow box?

I have to say, it's kinda surprising for me to know that this is coming from Joe Rogan. Respect.
he never believed it. joe rogan is too smart to believe the ronda hype. he just lies constantly as part of his job as a professional shill.

Cmon. UFC is just riding the Hate Train right to Dolla Town. They know everyone hates Ronda like an infected anal fissure and the commercials just draw them all in. They're playing the right angle. It's about money. Sadly.

rogan is a terribly hypocrite and lacks just as much credibility and legitimacy than goldie, perhaps more as goldie just seems to be a bit odd whereas rogan will suck and blow at the same time.

Back