Rogan believes Jones did not take steroids

He tested positive for Turinabol.....
There is scientific proof he took steroids.

Its just not as big a deal as people make it out to be....

Rogan wishes Jones did not takes steroids.

Jarl

Joe has bought this cocaine that's tainted with creatine that's tainted with steroids story up a bunch of times now, and seems to have gotten more committed to it each time.
I noticed that. In this one he's saying he took cocaine cut with creatine as though it's a fact now. Will be interesting to see if Jon uses this as a defence. If he's claiming a tainted substance don't UDADA have to go and buy the product themselves to test it? <45>

I noticed that. In this one he's saying he took cocaine cut with creatine as though it's a fact now. Will be interesting to see if Jon uses this as a defence. If he's claiming a tainted substance don't UDADA have to go and buy the product themselves to test it? <45>

I love how Rogan is like: "This is the big rumor. This is what they think."

Who are they?

Rogan is literally the only source I've heard this from. He's the only one perpetuating the rumor.

I love how Rogan is like: "This is the big rumor. This is what they think."

Who are they?

Rogan is literally the only source I've heard this from. He's the only one perpetuating the rumor.
Only 'they' I can think of would be Jones' team. It would seem dodgy to me though if Malki and co were feeding info to Rogan then he used his channels to push this narrative to the public ahead of the hearing.
It really stood out to me watching this how he started throwing it out there as a crazy possibility and now he's pushing it as though it's a fact.

LOL

Joe is retarded sometimes .Hes done steroids and is on TRT on himself .How can you deny such a fact when there’s physical and scientific evidence ? He pissed hot for turinabol and the most common estrogen blocker on the market .Cocaine and gas station sick pills
Doesn’t have fucking turinabol.

Yeah, I guess it's plausible that Jones didn't knowingly and intentionally take steroids...

oh wait

That picture comparison of Jones doesn't mean much. The photo on the right is after he had been weight training for a lengthy period of time. Any guy in their 20's that looked like Jones did in the before photo could look like he did in the after in about 6 months to a years time with dedication to weight training and proper nutrition. The right photo is also no doubt after a workout so his muscles are full of blood and he looks even bigger. People that have never worked out can get an idea of what it looks like to have a good "pump" going by doing 100 pushups over the course of a few minutes. If you're not grossly overweight, then doing that will instantly make it look like you've gained 10lbs+ due to all the blood that will be in your arms, chest, traps, and shoulders.

That picture comparison of Jones doesn't mean much. The photo on the right is after he had been weight training for a lengthy period of time. Any guy in their 20's that looked like Jones did in the before photo could look like he did in the after in about 6 months to a years time with dedication to weight training and proper nutrition. The right photo is also no doubt after a workout so his muscles are full of blood and he looks even bigger. People that have never worked out can get an idea of what it looks like to have a good "pump" going by doing 100 pushups over the course of a few minutes. If you're not grossly overweight, then doing that will instantly make it look like you've gained 10lbs+ due to all the blood that will be in your arms, chest, traps, and shoulders.
Bullshit you can look like that after six months lol. I see crap like this posted all the time yet the ufc if full of fighters who have been lifting for years and don't look like that.

Biggest UFC shill in the world.

What is sad is a lot of Sherdoggers treat every word from Rogan and Dana like the gospel.

Bullshit you can look like that after six months lol. I see crap like this posted all the time yet the ufc if full of fighters who have been lifting for years and don't look like that.

If you're Jones' age and in the shape he was in to start, then yes, it's possible to make a lot of gains in 6 months when you're very dedicated to working out. Will you look exactly like that? Maybe, maybe not. Everyone is different for sure and some people are going to look lot better aesthetically. Just because you're lifting for years doesn't really mean anything. Most fighters are not lifting with a focus on muscular gains.

he also believed ronda could beat cain velasquez lol

6 months is a stretch maybe but it's like 2 or 3 years between the pictures, the first out of comp and the other after he actually started to lift. Add a million filters to it and there you go.

You can find the pic without the filters on google. It's not as impressive as people make it out to be.

Jones getting popped for steroids was a false flag by the US government to divert attention away from the fake moon landing.

There is a physical evidence of Jones taking steroids. Is Rogan retarded?
Can you provide that 'physical evidence' please? You're either retarded yourself or just have a very weak command of the English language.

Back