Rogan believes Jones did not take steroids

I seriously had to turn it off. I understand that he has to lie and shill in his position, but man did he pour it on too thick.

Rogan is a dumbass. Not sure why anyone cares what he has to say.

Why did he have Matt Brown on? The dude is generally insufferable to listen to.

Passing the lie detector test, Rogan's belief that he is innocent, other MMA fighters believing the same thing and the fact that Jones is a Christian is enough for me.

A Christian druggie rat who runs into pregnant chicks and flees the scene only to return for his drugs and take off again. What the fuck would happen if he was atheist? He'd choke her out before fleeing?

Lie detector doesn't mean shit. Sociopaths pass them all the time.

But why is it always Jones that this shit happens to?

Remember that Joe is a failed MMA fighter and a lifelong super strength skunk addict.

I thought Joe never competed in MMA. It's kind of bizarre how badly he wants or seems to wish he was a pro fighter though.

Remember when Rogan and Schaub said Jones was dead to them and then the UFC told Rogan to start throwing out the "coke laced with PEDs" theory?

What part added to that? I'm not sure I follow
I feel mark fuhrman, the bloody glove that appeared not to fit
and the planted blood evidence were important factor is his acquittal. All smoke and mirrors.

LOL wtf? clueless

It is part of the UFC PR machine... you see Novitzky come out in favor of jones, you see Rogan do it, you see a ton of posts all come out at random times along with random excuses, tainted coke, tainted dick pills, tainted drinks, tainted hookers, fuck... it seems like all this guy does is hang out with "dark web" motherfuckers!

You are just being "conditioned" for the inevitable "jones is a reckless dumbass but he is no cheat, gotdammit!"

I thought Joe never competed in MMA. It's kind of bizarre how badly he wants or seems to wish he was a pro fighter though.
He gets paid 100k per episode of his podcast. Most fighters don’t make 100k per fight. . 100k to sit and smoke weed, drink and chat with your buddies for 3 hours a day. . I doubt he wishes he was a fighter.

On a side note, after typing this out, I just realized I wish I was Joe Rogan.

Joe has bought this cocaine that's tainted with creatine that's tainted with steroids story up a bunch of times now, and seems to have gotten more committed to it each time.

I guess it's technically possible. But it's also technically possible that dude was taking some shit to get an edge, which is a far simpler and more plausible explanation that some kooky 3 layered conspiracy.

I'm also super skeptical about any tainted supplements excuses. I just don't believe that pro athletes, whose lives revolve around training and nutrition, and who know the consequences of getting flagged for PED's, cannot manage to go out and source supplements they know are guaranteed not to make them fail a test.

Back