Rogan: "Barber still have power with one leg"

Vir_Ars

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
One of the most funny moments in the fight was when Rogan at the starts of the 3R after seeing Barber trouwing a "punch" "Roxana needs to be careful, Barber still have power, even with one leg"

I was like WTF, most funny thing ever, was Rogan serious? or just trolling?
Come on Rogan

<{cruzshake}>

Everyone else probably thought ”oh she’s got no leg to drive with, she can’t put any power in to any strikes”

Then Rogan says that? I missed it but god damn man, pull yourself together.

Also why did Roxy go full Soukhamtath on her? She couldn’t take a step, just force her to stand and kick her ass! come on!
<codychoke>

Hes trying to keep people from turning off and from what I read that fight had the most viewers

Rogan: "Be careful, Barber still has power even with one leg."

Also Rogan: "Leg kicks take away your opponent's punching power."

Everyone else probably thought ”oh she’s got no leg to drive with, she can’t put any power in to any strikes”

Then Rogan says that? I missed it but god damn man, pull yourself together.

Also why did Roxy go full Soukhamtath on her? She couldn’t take a step, just force her to stand and kick her ass! come on!
<codychoke>
Roxy didn't want to hurt her more she said on twitter

One of the most funny moments in the fight was when Rogan at the starts of the 3R after seeing Barber trouwing a "punch" "Roxana needs to be careful, Barber still have power, even with one leg"

I was like WTF, most funny thing ever, was Rogan serious? or just trolling?
Come on Rogan

<{cruzshake}>

yes the most funny moment when jogan starts 3r barber trouwing punch Roxana careful cause Barber even with one leg power

definitely most funny thing ever jogan trolling seriously jogan

Rogan says some dumb stuff ... but it floors me when he says dumb stuff about bjj. Like "KIMURA, KIMURA!!! she's got the KIMURA! ... oh, ok, she's out..." rinse and repeat.

Maybe its a 10th planet thing that you think you have something when you never ever really do.... "OH My God... He's got Mission Control... Look out... and its gone..." Fooking annoying.

I like Rogan but sometimes he is too much of a shill and creates fake hype.

Anyway, why would anyone watch that fight ? Main card, fast forwarding Holm fight was the way to go !

jesus. you try talking up fights day in and day out for years and see if every sentence you come up with bears scrutiny. you would sound retarded within a single fight guaranteed.

Roxy could have finished that fight standing I think but chose not to. I thought after that maybe she took her down and grappled her so her win wouldn’t be tainted like beating up a one legged 21 year old against the cage. Hard to say.. glad Roxy got the win though. I really like her although I’m not usually too keen on watching her fight.

Two-Legged Barber up there with Sea-Level Cain

Half the threads on shertard are about Rogan. You dorks would be lost without him.

He completes you.

Back