Rogan: Anderson was winning the first Chris Weidman fight

just lost a huge amount of admiration for Rogan. Thats hilarious. Weidman won every single minute of both fights.

I always thought he (knowingly) fudged the truth a bit to hype fights, but more and more I'm starting to think he actually believes the ridiculous, hype-inspired nonsense he spews. And, hence, is an idiot, not merely a marketeer.

I support the legalization of all drugs.

With that said, Rogan is totally a poster-child for the dangers of never asking yourself, "Maybe I'm using too many drugs too often?" Especially with regards to hallucinogens, if you use a lot, you start getting diminishing returns. His brain is fried.

Rogan is just promoting the Diaz fight, i hope.

Weidman dominated that fight. Anderson was clowning, while getting his ass kicked.

Damn. I liked Rogan. He just lost me as a fan. Fucking sell out. Cant believe he said Silva was winning before he started clowning. Dont even know what to say....

just lost a huge amount of admiration for Rogan. Thats hilarious. Weidman won every single minute of both fights.
Him scoring a fight differently changed your opinion of him as a man? Jesus Christ dude.

Huh?

Anderson won no part of either of those fights. At all.

Still a fan of Rogan, but idk what the fuck he's talking about.

Him scoring a fight differently changed your opinion of him as a man? Jesus Christ dude.

It is not a matter of an opinion, its impossible to argue Anderson was winning the fight. Rogan went full retard there.

Didn't 2 of the judges give Anderson round 1?

Still a fan of Rogan, but idk what the fuck he's talking about.

Idk man, its kinda hard to let this one go. He tells Shaub his version of the truth but obviouslt lies out his teeth about the weidman fights. Im sorry but he should have refused to say that shit and let that little dickhead Anik commentate this one if need be.

I cant believe you guys are surprised...

He is an employee of the UFC who recently got a big raise,hes not just some random fight fan.

Hype. Rogan is paid to do it. Don't expect everything he says to be true.

I tried to give Joe benefit of doubt.. Maybe so little happened in the first round that if you were forced to pick, you would pick Silva due to.. I dunno, leg kicks and Weidman missing punches.

But I googled "UFC 162 play by play" and the four sites I checked all had Weidman winning the first.

I always thought he (knowingly) fudged the truth a bit to hype fights, but more and more I'm starting to think he actually believes the ridiculous, hype-inspired nonsense he spews. And, hence, is an idiot, not merely a marketeer.

Don't be disparaging toward the Broscience King of the Bros, Brah.

I support the legalization of all drugs.

With that said, Rogan is totally a poster-child for the dangers of never asking yourself, "Maybe I'm using too many drugs too often?" Especially with regards to hallucinogens, if you use a lot, you start getting diminishing returns. His brain is fried.

Maybe drugs, but I think it's more of living in his little bubble. And the drugs.

Back