rogan and Goldie

mmakevin

White Belt
Reaction score
is it just me or does it seem rogan gets annoyed with Goldie commentary I mean he's always correcting Goldie during fight. I don't even think rogan likes Goldie. I wanna see mir comment along side rogan

Mir? no.

I love Goldie. Hope he gets back as soon as possible.

That's just Joe's personality.

I'd rather see Bas and Rogan than Mir

I don't think so. IIRC he talks the same way to the Redban guy on his podcast. I like the duo.

I think they get along quite "famously". They make an excellent commentating duo (although, like others, I would prefer to see Bas in there). Rogan is very opinionated though and Goldies pretty much stays neutral to who ever is fighting. I know Rogan used to get feeds in his ear piece during the fights from Eddie Bravo on specific jiu jitsu techniques, now that he is a black belt, I am not sure if that is the case any longer. Anyone?

Goldie is a lot better than Anik and Florian, bring back Goldie!
The combination Anik Rogan at UFC 155 just didn't work for me. Goldberg sometimes says some stupid things but atleast he sounds like he's enjoying it, Anik sounds fake, can't pinpoint why, just a feeling

I don't think so. And I love Goldie and Rogan together, wouldn't want anyone else but adding a third guy would be cool sometimes, like Bas or even Sonnen.

Why's everyone always hating on Goldie and Joe I've never one been like man that was a great fuckin fight but that damn Rogan and goldie just totally ruined it for me STOP BEING HATERS !

The problem I have with Goldie is, he obviously doesn't like MMA.
I mean he's been an MMA commentator for so long and still says things that only people say that know nothing about MMA.
I'm 100% sure he doesn't watch a single fight that he doesn't commentate.
When you listen to NFL commentators you hear that they love the sport and that they know way more than us about the sport.
With Goldie I often feel like I know way more than him about the sport.

That's just Joe. I hope Dana holds Goldie's job for him.

I think Joe is just annoyed by how duh Goldie can be. Also Goldie regurgitates the same old lines over and over. " So you wanna be a ufc fighter "? " striking 101 ", " best leg kicks in the business ", ect.

No Joe loves Goldie. He's said it a few times on his podcasts how great of dude he is. He also says that people need to cut Goldie some slack for his slip ups.

I liked Goldie excitement for the fights but his lack of knowledge leaves me dumbfoubded

I think they should do 2 color commentators for a try if Goldie is out again at least. Why not try Kenny and Rogan? Kenny is pretty good at play-by-play style commentary anyway he sometimes talks over Jon Anik a lot lol.

Back