Rogan and Goldberg Have a Nasty Habit of Being Immediately Proven Wrong

Well, I have also noticed a lot of times where Rogan mentions a fighter's go-to move or his signature strike and right after he mentions it, the fighter actually throws/lands it. Goes both ways. Just depends on what you pay attention to more.

With their job odds are this will happen.. and you've got 2 examples?

I don't know if this his a habit, or odds playing out.

If you want to listen to the most biased announcer ever, listen to Tom
Heinsohn do Boston Celtic games. I swear Larry Bird never committed a foul in his entire career.

Just listen to Bas Rutten when a Dutch fighter is in the cage

goldie's premature "it is all over" during the sherk-dunham fight, when in fact it was far from over.

If you want to listen to the most biased announcer ever, listen to Tom
Heinsohn do Boston Celtic games. I swear Larry Bird never committed a foul in his entire career.

This was hilarious

I think Goldberg and Rogan are pretty good. John Anik on the other hand has no business commentating. The last couple of events he's been the commentator on he seems to have zero idea what's going on during a ground battle. He calls out the wrong sub attempts and says some crazy stuff. Kenny is constantly correcting him.

Obligatory

Goldie still does a far better job than I ever could. I just know enough not to open my mouth in public.

They made a big deal about how Jones had a 100% TDD shortly before he got taken down by Gus

i recall joe saying it was a mistake for weidman to continue standing with silva rather than try another takedown. a moment later, he ko's silva.

Silva drops his hands and starts his usual showing off:

"Wow this is craaaazy"
"This is what makes him so special Joe"

KTFO

"You just can't do that"
"Nobody teaches fighters to drop their hands like that" etc

Back