Rogan and Cruz tried their ultimate best to make Jones look good...

No, I just think its funny that you have to make up stories about your "girlfriend". Just you, no one else. I didn't call anyone else out about the piece of rabbit fur that they rub on their dick every night.

Also, you're Canadian.

I'm Canadian, I have a GF and an intelligent fact based opinion, anything else you're jealous of you insecure degenerate? Your screen name is tits, you are living in a condom depot and you are fantasizing about me masturbating, how do you think that reflects on you? Retarded degenerate pervert perhaps? I think there's a good chance.

Nah, you've just mentioned BDSM a lot, revealing your inner self lol
I called you a BDSM slave, that's it. I don't know exactly what you are into, maybe it's puke or shit. It seems like you swallowed all the garbage thrown your way by the UFC shills, that's for sure :)

I called you a BDSM slave, that's it. I don't know exactly what you are into, maybe it's puke or shit. It seems like you swallowed all the garbage thrown your way by the UFC chills, that's for sure :)
Wtf is a chill lol

I'm watching the Joker and drinking beer.

Happy with my life, you sound like an insecure fucking teenager lol

Wtf is a chill lol

I'm watching the Joker and drinking beer.

Happy with my life, you sound like an insecure fucking teenager lol
You are super happy, I mean imagine being a BDSM slave to Jones. You are living your dream buddy! :)

You're embarrassing yourself.

Take a shower, hit the gym, get a clue.
I love the fact that you tried to troll and now when I do the same to you, you get angry. LOL hilarious. You don't seem to be watching the movie at all, just keeps responding to my posts :D

I love the fact that you tried to troll and now when I do the same to you, you get angry. LOL hilarious. You don't seem to be watching the movie at all, just keeps responding to my posts :D
I'm watching, and I wasn't trolling. Jon won, and you're a fucking weirdo lol

Can't imagine being a grown man typing out smileys to another dude

Nothing beats the day after an event threads the tears & butt hurt flows...

giphy.gif

I'm watching, and I wasn't trolling. Jon won, and you're a fucking weirdo lol

Can't imagine being a grown man typing out smileys to another dude
Oh, you were definitely trolling, Keep responding, that Joker movie will take a long time to watch :D:D:D:D:D

I'm Canadian, I have a GF and an intelligent fact based opinion, anything else you're jealous of you insecure degenerate? Your screen name is tits, you are living in a condom depot and you are fantasizing about me masturbating, how do you think that reflects on you? Retarded degenerate pervert perhaps? I think there's a good chance.

The fact that you are so upset right now and can't take a joke leads me to believe that you are in fact the insecure person here. Anyone else would have just saw this for what it really is, harmless ballbusting, and moved on by now. But you've gotten so hysterical over this, I'm starting to think there's a deeper issue here with you.

I've never seen anyone so extremely upset before, over someone questioning whether or not their girlfriend is legit. I think you're just a little too passionate about this whole thing.

What does she have to say about all of this? I hope she has convinced you to calm down.

I'm not mad at all dawg.

You seem upset Jones won, I'm perfectly happy.

You hate black ppl, I date a black chick, I'm content.
Oh, so you are a race-baiter after all? btw, Jones is not a black chick, but he has a black d..k, but maybe that was just a typo by you?

m79w1De.gif

Oh, so you are a race-baiter after all? btw, Jones is not a black chick, but he has a black d..k, but maybe that was just a typo by you?

m79w1De.gif
No... wasn't a typo you illiterate fuck.

You're racist, I date a black chick.

And Nate Diaz is my fav fighter, since TUF, so poor gif choice you fucking newb lol

Write another novel with smilies lol

No... wasn't a typo you illiterate fuck.

You're racist, I date a black chick.

And Nate Diaz is my fav fighter, since TUF, so poor gif choice you fucking newb lol

Write another novel with smilies lol
Oh, I am racist? Are you Tyron Woodley? Am I really talking to Tyron Woodley right now? Holy shit man, get back in there and KO Edwards stiff and show what you are capable of man.

giphy.gif

I have to admit that I thought Israel would have had no chance but after watching the weekends fight , Bones isnt impressive with guys his height.
With his great TDD he has a great chance of getting a win over Bones

Back