Rogan and Cruz tried their ultimate best to make Jones look good...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
But before either finishes his comments Reyes would batter Bones and devastate him with nasty blows. I rewatched the fight with extreme fear that maybe Jones did something spectacular to win, but even his takedowns were nullified! Reyes looked the better fighter in every aspect and Jones was trying his best to find openings even with his fingers open and the pulse, Reyes is the real champ! How did Jones win, I will never understand!!!! Can someone please explain which parts of the fight gave Bones the winning edge because I tried my best and couldn’t find any?

Adesanya will be the one to bury his Bones. Jones is shitting bricks at the thought that Adesanya will take away his GOAT title.

Adesanya will be the one to bury his Bones. Jones is shitting bricks at the thought that Adesanya will take away his GOAT title.

Lol, dude fought DC and Gus.

If anyone is shitting bricks, it's you trying to text the girl you like you fucking virgin.

What gave Jones the fight was Rogan and Cruz ignoring the accomplishments of Reyes and touting the greatness of Jon Jones in spite of his having been caught over and over again with significant strikes.

Simply view the Sherdog shot of Jones kicking Reyes on the cover of the day's Sherdog page.

It would be nice were the shot to have depicted Reyes hammering Jones and then chasing the "champion" as he (Jones) ran away so many times...

Jones is much larger... some might say, he's an entire weight class bigger.... because you know, he is.

2 > 1

Based on my above calculations, I don't think he's scared.

You are 100% right, it was painful listening to that commentary, what a fucking disgrace. Even my GF who doesn't know shit about MMA was saying how rogan was on Jones' dick the entire fight. This wasn't a mistake or an accident either clearly those clowns had an agenda.

Lol, dude fought DC and Gus.

If anyone is shitting bricks, it's you trying to text the girl you like you fucking virgin.
DC is a fat WW and Gus is overrated. Gus's biggest win are against old Shogun and old Glover. Adesanya will break bones.

I agree. However you feel about the decision, you can't deny the commentary was so biased towards Jones. They both have a history of doing this actually.

I agree. However you feel about the decision, you can't deny the commentary was so biased towards Jones. They both have a history of doing this actually.
I don't watch fights with commentary.

I put on "Lose yourself" by Eminem on in the background like a gentlemen.

DC is a fat WW.

giphy.gif

Here is the winner:

i

and here is the loser:

4233039.png

You are 100% right, it was painful listening to that commentary, what a fucking disgrace. Even my GF who doesn't know shit about MMA was saying how rogan was on Jones' dick the entire fight. This wasn't a mistake or an accident either clearly those clowns had an agenda.
Prove it

Last edited:
Back