Rogan almost crying again. This time for Conor

Did he say "seltic warrior"? His drug-addled mind is breaking down, slowly but surely.

Joe Rogain and Bruce Buffer, get on my nerves, like someone scratching a chalkboard

"Conor McGregor is a different kind of human being. There's literally never been a guy like him before."

A once in human history kind of athlete I'm guessing? Can't wait until this hype train is derailed and that day will come.

Joe may be a soulless corporate hack but I still like him.

Did he say "seltic warrior"? His drug-addled mind is breaking down, slowly but surely.

Was just going to post this. Apparently you CAN say seltic instead of keltic ( e g Boston Celtics), but it kind of proves that Rogan isn't the scholarly type.

After listening to Dan Hardy and that other Brit on Saturday, I've gained a new appreciation for Rogan and Goldie.

Does he get paid per tear?

Fucking crybaby, reminds me of @BRASIL WAND

Man, I really must've struck a nerve... I hadn't even posted in this thread and you're still acting like a groupie bringing me up out of nowhere lol

xrfh2.jpg

I'm no McG ball-gargler, but I think that was a pretty nice intro by Hogan.

Love or hate McG, you will ALL watch him.
Yeah I'll def. watch him, but I'll also watch Lawler, Jones, Romero, Pettis, Nick, Werdum, JDS, and a few dozen others who dont need to say anything for me to tune in.

I think it applies more to the newbs and casuals... if you're a big mma fan you'll watch Conor even if he never utters a word.

"Conor McGregor is a different kind of human being. There's literally never been a guy like him before."

A once in human history kind of athlete I'm guessing? Can't wait until this hype train is derailed and that day will come.
He knocked out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds. The hype train has arrived safely at its station.

I gave up on Rogan when he laughed at people that have 'real jobs' and do the bidding of big, soulless corporations.

Yet what is he doing with Ronda and now Conor?

Conor McGregor era? Oh shit, the Rogan jinx is in. Bet the house on Diaz.

i'm 34 too and i found myself getting emotional with wet eyes while listening to Michael Boltons "I said i love you but i lied (this is more then love i feel inside)"
I am 34 and I got angry at a geico commercial.

You guys realize Rogan get paid as much as any top fighter in UFC to promote UFC right? Who knows what he believes deep down. He's the company PR man and color commentator I'd take everything he says with a huge grain of salt..

Not quite, it's going full Rousey in fact. It will be derailed in similar fashion, devastatingly.

To be fair it would have gone full Rousey if she had knocked Cyborg out in 13 seconds. I think Conor is a piece of shit but the guy IS that good. Come on man, give credits where it is due.

Back