Rogan almost crying again. This time for Conor

Overall they didn't learn nothing with Ronda.. well they did learn how to make more $ from casuals.

At least Rogan seems to be more restrained then what he did with Ronda seems there is something at the back of his mind and he didn't go full.. ahem.

Still I favor Conor he will find a way to win, his on a roll, better shape / prepared we will see Diaz isn't an easy fight (just not a fan of all this short notice stuff).. but I think we need RDA / Frankie / Khabib and there are others that can make it competitive.

Rogan isn't exactly wrong. No matter how things play out. Conor will have his own little niche in MMA history.

Someone slipped estrogen pills into his bottle of alpha brain.

I think you get alot more emotional the older you get. I turned 34, and I found myself nearly tearing up over Kungfu Panda 3 lol.

That's because the Testosterone is converted into Estrogen at a higher rate.

Rogan is on TRT, and it seems like he forgot to take his anti estrogen (aromatase inhibitor).

Oh no, bad omen. But he is right with what he says, he is something special and unique that wasn't the case with Ronda.
Didn't she we a Olympic medal as a teenager? Nothin special there.......

Ohh noo! The auspicious Shertards have cast their Oracle bones and foreseen the signs of McGoats fall.

Ffs is everyone on this board superstitious? Even if by some act of the fates Conor loses, Joe Rogans praisr is hardly the kiss of death. Ronda was always overhyped, her division weak AF and Holm was a former boxing Champion!

McGregor just KO'd the FW king with one punch. Luck or not he is certainly more worthy of Rogan's hyperbole than Ronda ever was.

Didn't she we a Olympic medal as a teenager? Nothin special there.......

images

I've been a fan of Conor since the start. I said after his first fight in the UFC that I had not been that impressed with a fighter since I saw Anderson vs Chris Leben. But Nate is a tough fight. It's unlikely he'll get a knock out, and it's very likely this goes the distance. Those last few rounds are where Conor will be tested. And I don't think takedowns will be a huge part of this fight, but Nate has some slick jujitsu if it does. This truly might be Conor's greatest challenge. I hope he's not over looking Diaz. Diaz actually matches up pretty well for Conor's fighting style.

It was a good video, you didn't need the click bait title. There is no 'almost crying' anywhere in this video. Joe Rogan sure is in love tho.
oh there is definetely some 'almost crying' going on at the end. you have cognitive dissonance if you cant see it.

click bait title would have been: ROGAN CURSES Conor!!!

Well, i don´t know about you all, but i´m yet to see Conor fight a good fighter, with a strong mindset, that matches conor´s size and with a full training camp.

By this time is a good strong minded fighter, conor´s own size, but with a few days to train. It´s a improvement at least.

I see Conor eating some good shots with his big head, but winning as Nate goes tired.

I wonder who's Rogan's next "once in a lifetime" after Mystic?

Rogan is so ridiculous these days. He should just tone it down a notch and chill out.

how do you know he isn't almost crying because he remembers the mean videos roganwatch uploaded?

sounds like one of those things where a chick wins a day out with justin bieber

I'm no McG ball-gargler, but I think that was a pretty nice intro by Hogan.

Love or hate McG, you will ALL watch him.

Just until he gets KTFO, then I won't feel the need to watch him more than anyone else.

Back