Rogan about to have an orgasm

The Eye

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously, as good as TJ's performance has been, I think Joe's on air cumming every time TJ does something is even more impressive.

This was the only fight on the main card (didn't see the Varner one) where he wasn't biased.

That's what I love most about Rogan, his passion for the sport as a commentator is really unparalleled. I wouldn't have anyone else on the planet doing color than Joe.

Holy shit TJ!!!!

i didn't see the fight, but i know Rogan knows Dillashaw. I think Joe has showed him TKD techniques. i listened to TJ on Rogan's podcast and it seems like they had a good repport.

TJ made me cum. Rogan probably came like 10 times.

What a performance.

i didn't see the fight, but i know Rogan knows Dillashaw. I think Joe has showed him TKD techniques. i listened to TJ on Rogan's podcast and it seems like they had a good repport.

Oh man, you have to go watch it as soon as it's made available.. Also, I think you are right because in the post fight in cage interview, TJ says to Rogan "I also have looked up to you"

I kept saying in my head he was gonna have a rogasm.

The pandering was disgusting and insulting. I seriously don't know how anyone couldn't be turned off by that shit.

Joe during the fight:

waterboy-nipple-pinch-uhhhh-o.gif

I think people on this board have an orgasm whenever they get to make a topic about Joe

Back