Rodrigo Damm WTF?

He is weak. Seen all his fights on UFC and was never impressed at all. He probably has a great manager, there are a lot of better guys out there on smaller promotions.

He is weak. Seen all his fights on UFC and was never impressed at all. He probably has a great manager, there are a lot of better guys out there on smaller promotions.

He's a pretty name fighter in Brazil and was on TUF.

Now I know why no one came up from Brazil with him. Release this guy ASAP.

edit: Oh I see they had their Visas denied? Well, that won't be a prob next time since there won't be a next time.

This chump is nothing but a punching bag.

An embarassing performance, hate it when fighters play tough and just eat shots to prove a point, cut this guy.

It's not surprising that a guy who brought no cornermen to the octagon with him had a bad game plan.

This is exactly what I thought the thread was going to be about. Damm is a veteran of mma, that is probably fighting to stay in the ufc, and he comes alone without a game plan. This guy is also a Brazilian wrestling champion and all he did was fake one take down before disengaging. Heck, his sister and brother in law are vets in mma, he could have brought them to corner him, if worse came to worst. They probably know what he is capable of, more so than the guys at Team Alpha Male.

I dont know what he's doing in the UFC.

It was his lack of heart in the first two rounds. He didn't look like he wanted to be there and was barely sparring. Then in round 3, for some reason tried to put on a lame show? This combined with his record... he will be gone I think unless they take pity on him for his trainers not being able to make it.

This is exactly what I thought the thread was going to be about. Damm is a veteran of mma, that is probably fighting to stay in the ufc, and he comes alone without a game plan. This guy is also a Brazilian wrestling champion and all he did was fake one take down before disengaging. Heck, his sister and brother in law are vets in mma, he could have brought them to corner him, if worse came to worst. They probably know what he is capable of, more so than the guys at Team Alpha Male.

His cornermen had their visa denied.
This dude never showed anything in the UFC.
Time to go.

Some stupid shit man.

His cornermen had their visa denied.
This dude never showed anything in the UFC.
Time to go.

Did he fuck your sister and never call her back? You edited your last comment aswell, the dude did his best with what he had, more than you can say,

This guy is suppose to be a BJJ world champ and he decides to trade punches with a much better striker for the entire match, never once attempted a take down? What's with this guy? Too much pride?

his timing was off all night.
He probably knew that if he shot, he would not get anything but air.

He has been in the UFC way to long.. looked pretty good on TUF Brazil though.

Back