Rodolfo Viera

[YT]HtuL8xSgTaw[/YT]

This recent video from Stephan Kesting, which looks like it is taken from a DVD, reminded me about this thread. Does any one have any news on it?

I'd be interested in any news as well. I like to support the guys I really like in BJJ. I get everything from Ryan Hall, and will be supporting Rodolfo as well.

There will be a passing and submitting set coming out within the next week or so - if my experience is with the BlackBelt secrets video series is on par (Ive been getting a lot of e-mails from them the past week).

Hopefully his Knee Slide Pass. I wouldn't mind if he covered his unusual Morote Seoi Nage either.

Got to be honest, those are both pretty simple. His guard passing isn't technically innovative per se, he just moves a lot better than most big guys and is able to switch side to side very, very quickly. His morote is basically just a standard same side gripping morote where he's not worried about doing a full turn because landing someone on their side is as good for him as on their back.

Its out now

https://secureorderbjj.com/rodolfo-vieira-jiu-jitsu-domination/

$47 if you get the 3 discs for digital access, seems pretty good!

There is a limited run of 1000, where you get the 3 physical copies of the dvd's and a 4th bonus disk for $77, apparently its usually $164.

I really hate the marketing of the website though. If it wasn't Vieira it would almost be off putting.

if you try to buy only the digital copy it automatically adds the dvds

wow... that is ridiculous. I really don't understand the point of it, just let people buy the online versions only. Who's going to pay nearly $50 to be able to watch something online that they all ready own?

wow... that is ridiculous. I really don't understand the point of it, just let people buy the online versions only. Who's going to pay nearly $50 to be able to watch something online that they all ready own?

take me for example, i'm from italy, the dvds would take forever to get here by mail.
I'd gladly pay almost 50$ to watch it online without waiting for the dvds

take me for example, i'm from italy, the dvds would take forever to get here by mail.
I'd gladly pay almost 50$ to watch it online without waiting for the dvds

Yeah i'm in the same situation in New Zealand. Plus I prefer online access to a stack of dvd's anyway.

I just don't want the 50 emails and it signing me up for some other crap if I were to order. This marketing crap needs to stop.

I just don't want the 50 emails and it signing me up for some other crap if I were to order. This marketing crap needs to stop.

It really does. Guys like Vieira and Lovato need to realize their name is the strength of the product, not some spammy website with cheezy promises of what the dvd will do for your game.

I got the DVD today and watched it during work.. (shhhhh)

I was a bit disappointed with the production of the DVD. Audio kind of goes in and out. There were multiple parts where you can hear a loud motorcycle passing by. There also parts where you can clearly hear the camera man's phone vibrating.. to a point I thought it was mine on the table. With all the recent BJJ DVDs having really nice sound, lighting and HD camera, I just expected better production for Rodolfo's DVD.

As for the instructions, nothing was ground breaking or new. They are his bread and butter passes and submissions. Really shows that he just makes these simple moves work pressure and technique. It was cool to see the little points he talks about each move. If you enjoy his style of BJJ, it's worth watching.

I got the DVD today and watched it during work.. (shhhhh)

I was a bit disappointed with the production of the DVD. Audio kind of goes in and out. There were multiple parts where you can hear a loud motorcycle passing by. There also parts where you can clearly hear the camera man's phone vibrating.. to a point I thought it was mine on the table. With all the recent BJJ DVDs having really nice sound, lighting and HD camera, I just expected better production for Rodolfo's DVD.

As for the instructions, nothing was ground breaking or new. They are his bread and butter passes and submissions. Really shows that he just makes these simple moves work pressure and technique. It was cool to see the little points he talks about each move. If you enjoy his style of BJJ, it's worth watching.

Pretty sad they pushed this video out being sub par on sound etc...

Back