Rodolfo Viera

Bojovnik Slav

Green Belt
Reaction score
Has Rodolfo ever released any instructional media that is available, dvd or print?

Theres some techniques knocking about on youtube of his guard passing

some in portugues

I find this thread interesting given this recent posting over on the underground. Is this another distasteful attempt at generating conversation and in turn hyping up product releases form these scummy affiliate marketers? Not necessarily pointing any fingers, but I'm definitely raising an eye brow......ok maybe a finger too.....

Can't wait to get the email how its limited edition and will run out soon!

856420892.gif

He's got an amazing top game and passing. Can't wait for this.

in all honesty, I would like to see his stuff, especially takedowns. actually, if it were all takedowns that would be awesome. but still..........

those gifs are amazing, thanks for sharing BJJGuy

I find this thread interesting given this recent posting over on the underground. Is this another distasteful attempt at generating conversation and in turn hyping up product releases form these scummy affiliate marketers? Not necessarily pointing any fingers, but I'm definitely raising an eye brow......ok maybe a finger too.....

Easy there now. I am the T.S., and I can assure you that I am in no way affiliated with Rodolfo nor am I connected to anyone who could profit from me asking the question I asked. I was sincerely interested if Rodolfo had any instructionals. I'm going to have some time off coming up and wanted to look for a few good instructionals from some of my favorite competitors. Your eyebrows and fingers can resume their normal stances.

wow those gifs are nice.

i have a feeling i'd break my neck if i tried that butterfly sweep counter, though.

I found a great follow up to my go to DLR attack from Rodolfo. Life's good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back