Rodolfo Vieira will face Saparbek Safarov at UFC 148

Iron Skin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
051637_248_BoutAnn_RV-SS_1200x1200_Por.jpg

Safarov 1-2 on UFC with loses to Gian Villante and Tyson Pedro, is dropping to middleweight.
Interesting fight to see how good are Vieira's takedowns, against an wrestler and Samboist from Dagestan.

Last edited:
051637_248_BoutAnn_RV-SS_1200x1200_Por.jpg

Safarov 1-2 on UFC with loses to Gian Villante and Tyson Pedro, is dropping to middleweight.
Interesting fight to see how good are Vieira's takedowns, against an wrestler and Samboist from Dagestan.

Viera's stand up is improving a lot each fight, so this fight will be very interesting.

Agreed as long as he avoids taking any stupid chances striking
Well, considering he got submitted last time he probably should stand and bang...
Maybe trying to get Silva against the cage and try to finish him with some unorthodox kinda strike or so!

Its always so intriguing and exciting when the very best fighters from other combat sports cross over to MMA

Rodolfo Vieria was the very best in BJJ during his time and was extremely dominant. Be interesting to see how his BJJ game adapts to MMA against higher level guys seeing as he mainly came from the gi, but still

Who da fook is Safarov?
He's kinda like a goofy Russian Fabio Maldonado. Has decent hands and better grappling. Terrible hairline. And his las fight was funny because he grabbed the fence more than anyone in history and would look at the ref and be like "sorry can't understand you" and I dont think they even took a point from him

Who da fook is Safarov?

do you have fight pass?
If you watch his fight from a London card somewhat recently you’ll realise he’s like a hired mobster
Even though he has no knees

Safarov is horrible, he looks like a sex trafficker that's walked straight out of a 'Taken' movie.

I reckon Vieira submits him relatively easily, to be honest.

Safarov is horrible, he looks like a sex trafficker that's walked straight out of a 'Taken' movie.

Never jugde a book by his Cover...
But I think it's the last UFC Fight for this Dagestani...

Viera should treat the fight like a hostage situation to promote the event, maybe even get Liam Neeson involved...

Should be an easy one for viera. Not impressed with safarov

Always look forward to vieira fighting. He makes ibjjf gi jiu jitsu exciting which most dont.

Back