News Rodolfo Vieira is OUT due to medical reasons. Morales vs Giles now moved to UFC 270 main card

indignation-jump.gif

alright with me altho it would've been fun seeing Rodolfo again

I will be there for main event, co-main, Pereira because he's crazy, Nurmagomedov & Topuira

the rest I can't be bothered with anyways

This card wasn't that great to begin with, but this card is gutted

Evloev- Topuria gone
Vieira gone
Oleinick- Hardy gone

alright with me altho it would've been fun seeing Rodolfo again

I will be there for main event, co-main, Pereira because he's crazy, Nurmagomedov & Topuira

the rest I can't be bothered with anyways

oh man jealous, kinda sucks that the card got shat on, but hope u had a great time man!

'Sakes. How the fuck haven't they bumped Topuria?! He's not the main televised prelim so it's not like they've got that obligation?!

Fuck I might skip most of the prelims man. No offense to guys making their debut here, It's just a really long period to watch that stuff. I'll watch the the prelim headliner and co-headliner.

Only guys I'm invested in watching for this are:
-Gane
-Ngannou
-Moreno
-Figgy
-Pereira
-Fialho(Debut, however I've seen some of his fights and his style looks interesting. Could be fun against Pereira)
-Said
-Topuria
-Jourdain(My boy and rooting for him tomorrow, dude has balls of steel. Don't see how he can win besides a suprise KO though)
-Raoni Barcelos

If anyone can tell me if any other fights are worth watching on the prelims or early prelims, just reply with some names.

I also see this undefeated kid(21 years old) coming off the DWCS who's gonna fight Trevin Giles. That's a hard fight for a debut man, UFC is desperate to push some new blood into the top 15 at middleweight.
For anyone who watched his DWCS fight or followed his career, is he a legit prospect and worth watching?

Fuck I might skip most of the prelims man. No offense to guys making their debut here, It's just a really long period to watch that stuff. I'll watch the the prelim headliner and co-headliner.

Only guys I'm invested in watching for this are:
-Gane
-Ngannou
-Moreno
-Figgy
-Pereira
-Fialho(Debut, however I've seen some of his fights and his style looks interesting. Could be fun against Pereira)
-Said
-Topuria
-Jourdain(My boy and rooting for him tomorrow, dude has balls of steel. Don't see how he can win besides a suprise KO though)
-Raoni Barcelos

If anyone can tell me if any other fights are worth watching on the prelims or early prelims, just reply with some names.

I also see this undefeated kid(21 years old) coming off the DWCS who's gonna fight Trevin Giles. That's a hard fight for a debut man, UFC is desperate to push some new blood into the top 15 at middleweight.
For anyone who watched his DWCS fight or followed his career, is he a legit prospect and worth watching?

Morales is an extremely legit prospect but this is a big ask for him at his level of experience.

Brutal, I was keen on seeing Rodolfo after his last performance. Ah well. Weight cutting complications? He's a huge middleweight

Morales is an extremely legit prospect but this is a big ask for him at his level of experience.
Thanks!
I'll give him a watch since he's right before the Barcelos fight and I agree Giles is tough fight for a debut. Much tougher than Jordan Williams(Ian Garry's debut fight) and Luigi Vendramini(Paddy debut fight) IMO.
The UFC must have some confidence in him to get it done.

Thanks!
I'll give him a watch since he's right before the Barcelos fight and I agree Giles is tough fight for a debut. Much tougher than Jordan Williams(Ian Garry's debut fight) and Luigi Vendramini(Paddy debut fight) IMO.
The UFC must have some confidence in him to get it done.

I don't think they're as bothered about protecting him and building the hype as he doesn't have the obvious potential star power of those two.

Good fighter though, i talked about him in my thread in worldwides if you want to search for posts with his name made be me (if you're interested)

I don't think they're as bothered about protecting him and building the hype as he doesn't have the obvious potential star power of those two.

Good fighter though, i talked about him in my thread in worldwides if you want to search for posts with his name made be me (if you're interested)
Paddy and Garry got some pretty low competition for their debuts. Especially Garry.
I agree with you on the hype part, some fighters like Joel Alvarez get monsters in Damir Ismagulov as their 1st UFC fight.

Yeah I'm down to go through it thanks. Looking it up now.

Back