Rodney Collier - 10 month USADA suspension (Higanamine)

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Declared a supplement on his doping control form that listed a banned substance on the ingredients and subsequently tested positive

https://ufc.usada.org/jake-collier-accepts-doping-sanction/

Supplement in question, warnings signs galore (and listed a prohibited substance on the ingredients, all he had to do was check them)

Dzy8SnwX4AYbMf-

reduction of 2 months for at least declaring it..

amazing how many fighters still not checking ingredients.

Oh, hes called Rodney

upload_2019-2-19_21-0-13.png

what a plonker

Last edited:
Cheating honestly.

I like it.

giphy.gif

He should snitch to get it reduced down to 3 months.

They suspend no-name guys to make it seems like they're on the level, then they let the big stars off with a slap on the wrist. Jon has a straight up exemption for Tbol now while other people are getting their career sidelined for taking some creatine, fuck outta here UFC! That's not even a PED, you can get that shit at GNC or off amazon.

He should snitch to get it reduced down to 3 months.
Dunno, Id say he was innocent if he had pure HGH pulsing. You never know when sneaky HGH sneaks into your system, but Id 100% think you were innocent. Id give no susension if that was the case.

But if Marijuana was pulsing, Id slap a 10 year suspension. We cant have those types of PEDS here.

Random MMA fighter takes a workout supplement that has a banned ingredient in it, 10 months suspension.

Jon Jones takes anabolic steroid, free pass and future free passes for whenever he pisses hot again.

<{MindBrown}>

They suspend no-name guys to make it seems like they're on the level, then they let the big stars off with a slap on the wrist. Jon has a straight up exemption for Tbol now while other people are getting their career sidelined for taking some creatine, fuck outta here UFC! That's not even a PED, you can get that shit at GNC or off amazon.
Throwing stones at the wrong house bud

Jake's always been cool to me, but I wish he'd get the fuck out of that Podunk ass gym. Too many decent fighters are squandering their careers because of home town loyalty. I get it. I grew up twenty minutes from there.

Yeah no-names like Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones, Lyoto Machida, and Cro Cop.

First off, what fighter don't have some naturally occurring higamajig in his system? That doesn't prove anything. Also, why would anyone try to remake Magnum PI? The original is a classic. It doesn't make any sense. Neither does suspending this guy. Free Rodney!

What good is this substance for?

not much

its a b2-agonist, helps with breathing, cardio, but debatable to what degree, they can also increase insulin (not much).

the thing is, it was listed on the ingredients of the supplement so he didnt check the ingredients against globaldro, he could have quickly found out it was prohibited. sucks, but it is what it is

what a plonker[/QUOTE]

A lot of people won't get this reference, but I appreciated it. Thanks ts

not much

its a b2-agonist, helps with breathing, cardio, but debatable to what degree, they can also increase insulin (not much).

the thing is, it was listed on the ingredients of the supplement so he didnt check the ingredients against globaldro, he could have quickly found out it was prohibited. sucks, but it is what it is
So a much weaker version of Clen?

Random MMA fighter takes a workout supplement that has a banned ingredient in it, 10 months suspension.

Jon Jones takes anabolic steroid, free pass and future free passes for whenever he pisses hot again.

<{MindBrown}>
Jones makes the ufc big bucks and has notoriety (and therefor media coverage), no one is watching this Rodney Collier dude. Where there's money to be made there's always corruption.

That's the thing. Lots of things you and I can take is off limit for athletes.

A Norwegian skier got 18 month for Clostebol. The substance was found in a lip balm. I googled Clostebol and lip balm. This was the first hit, though not lip balm.
https://www.farmaciacanfora.com/en/...odermin-dermatological-cream-30-gr/35315.html

The point being that things we don't even consider can end careers.

Jon Jones takes anabolic steroid, free pass

Well, he still got 15 months for turinabol, and 27 months overall. You are free to think it's not enough, but it's not a free pass either.

Back