Crime Rod Rosenstein CANCELLED

JamesRussler

You can call me Jimmy
Banned
Reaction score
Haven’t seen it posted here yet, so I guess I’ll do it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/deputy-ag-rod-rosenstein-submits-resignation

1537799430514.png

Rod Rosenstein has resigned from his post as Deputy AG. His tenure was marked by an increase in corruption and unchecked FISA abuse.

He is most well known for appointing Robert Mueller to take out Trump on bogus Russia charges. That effort failed spectacularly. He also talked about wearing a wire to spy on the POTUS. Somehow he talked Trump into not firing him.

Rod is expected to lawyer up soonly and may enter into an immunity agreement to snitch on his former friends at the DOJ and FBI.

Now he’s gone.

Here’s his goobye letter:

18352041_G.jpg

Discuss.

Last edited:
After the Barr press conference, it was only to be expected.

The guy looked like he was getting ready to be sent to the gallows and could drop dead any moment.

34dorw1.jpg

He was gonna try to wear a wire and try to get trump to say something?

Damn! That’s a sinister backstabbing move

He was gonna try to wear a wire and try to get trump to say something?

Damn! That’s a sinister backstabbing move

That’s what Andrew McCabe said. Though to be fair, McCabe is a known liar. Rod says he was only joking about wearing a wire.

Trump’s term is like The Apprentice except everyone fires themselves

Anybody else find it weird how common the term "land the plane" has become in DC?

The increase in corruption and FISA abuse is only something taken seriously by idiots who believe in the deep state. It makes you guys mad that you don't actually know anything about FISA, or anything like it, so you just scream corruption, like some fucking occupy wall street freaks.

The increase in corruption and FISA abuse is only something taken seriously by idiots who believe in the deep state. It makes you guys mad that you don't actually know anything about FISA, or anything like it, so you just scream corruption, like some fucking occupy wall street freaks.

I know when I'm looking for a knowledgeable and technical opinion sans screaming and general freakiness, I turn to hillelslovak. The War Room guy, not the mediocre guitarist.

Ummm...hello??

Uranium One??!!

I know when I'm looking for a knowledgeable and technical opinion sans screaming and general freakiness, I turn to hillelslovak. The War Room guy, not the mediocre guitarist.

A. I don't like absurd conspiracy theories absent evidence.
B. Average, not mediocre guitarist.

The news said in his resignation ltr he praised Trump. Why???

The war is lost, hes like a nazi war criminal now lol.

Back