Rod Fergusson (Gears of War) leaving to Blizzard for Diablo

Based and White Pilled

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.polygon.com/2020/2/5/21125555/rod-fergusson-blizzard-diablo-gears-of-war

Veteran game developer Rod Fergusson is leaving The Coalition, where he helped lead the team behind Gears 5. His next role will be with Blizzard, where he will oversee the Diablo franchise. Fergusson announced the move today via Twitter.

I don't think he has said anything yet about what direction he plans to go with Diablo. I'm interested to see how it goes. It can't be worse than D3.

Discuss

Last edited:
If D4 is worse than D3 I’m blaming you.

Was Gears 5 any good? I haven’t played it, or Gears 4 or even Judgment for that matter. Only played 1-3.

Im a little disappointment that blizzard lied about the release window for diablo 4. It was obvious from blizzcon that the game is nowhere near completion and they claimed it would launch on the xbox one x, which means before xmas 2020, which isnt going to happen and was never going to happen, imo.

If it does ill be shocked

Last edited:
i mean, the bar is set pretty low.

tK2Xc.jpg

Was Gears 5 any good? I haven’t played it, or Gears 4 or even Judgment for that matter. Only played 1-3.
Yea 4 and 5 are both good more of the same if you liked the first three.

Blizzard making a bad Diablo game? Not possible.

<{Heymansnicker}>
More like:
“Blizzard making a bad game”

the recent Warcraft:Reforged debacle AFTER their BlizzCon apology is lol inducing

Back