Rocky Vs MAB 1 Scorecard

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by Cheese, May 27, 2014.

1. Cheese

Cheese Banned Banned

WTF is this.
    [​IMG]

I remember watching the fight live and thought they robbed Rocky with the draw and heard a day later or so that MAB had won cause the scored were wrong and really felt they robbed Rocky but never saw the scorecard til now. What the is up with first card, looks like rd 12 was changed from a 10-9 to a 10-10.

2. Goatenstein

Goatenstein Black Belt

Looks like an obvious fix to me. I didn't see the fight but remember controversy. I never saw the scorecard though.

3. Mr2urbo

Mr2urbo Brown Belt

I was there too and remember thinking Juarez pulled it off and then when I get home my buddy tells me it was overturned to a decision win for MAB moments later after the fighters went back to their dressing rooms

4. Cheese

Cheese Banned Banned

Man, here is a bigger pic and you can see the last rd was changed on both the first and sec card.

[​IMG]

5. fightingrabbit

fightingrabbit Banned Banned

Just watched a few rounds. Is it me or did Barrerra not look like his usual self? Was he old here?

6. Cheese

Cheese Banned Banned

MAB is always old in his fights. Haha.

But i think it had more to do with Rocky being a late replacement. He was training for someone else, Diaz? i think but he got hurt. So he just wasn't ready for what Rocky was bringing.