Rocky met a fan

2003 compared to 2017

kqoy0mbp4g5z.jpg

When the NBA started enforcing the dress code, these guys started going to tailors and getting fitted suits.

Before they were just buying shit off the rack that they never had to wear again.

Who is the dude? (I only started watching basketball 3 years ago)

The toughest era to score? He played half his career post hand check.
Hand check rule was still a grey area and they got rid of illegal defense

Kobe would have run riot on that illegal defense rule they had in the 90's

In the 90's you literally had to commit to a double team
You couldn't hedge or bait...None of that
No zone defense allowed

Kobe would have took those guys apart
2000-2010 was the most difficult era to score

Hand check rule was still a grey area and they got rid of illegal defense

Kobe would have run riot on that illegal defense rule they had in the 90's

In the 90's you literally had to commit to a double team
You couldn't hedge or bait...None of that
No zone defense allowed

Kobe would have took those guys apart
2000-2010 was the most difficult era to score
Defense is tougher now than in the 00s, scores are higher because of 3pt offense. I agree that the 90s were a weak time for defense actually people just like the physicality.

The ironic thing here is you are arguing for Duncan’s era too and he had a better career than Kobe. Kobe was a better scorer but on the post Duncan was unstoppable. His second best player was never as good as Shaq or Pau. Better defender too.

Defense is tougher now than in the 00s, scores are higher because of 3pt offense. I agree that the 90s were a weak time for defense actually people just like the physicality.

The ironic thing here is you are arguing for Duncan’s era too and he had a better career than Kobe. Kobe was a better scorer but on the post Duncan was unstoppable. His second best player was never as good as Shaq or Pau. Better defender too.
It's kinda a wash since both have 5 chips

You have your opinion, I have my opinion

I'm aiit with that

Timmy D is GOATed

Last edited:
Oi

Attachments

• 0E4C3DB4-3E72-4C7B-85A5-4E74D2912428.jpeg
    0E4C3DB4-3E72-4C7B-85A5-4E74D2912428.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
Kobe was literally the hardest guy to stop in the toughest era to score

He's the GOAT
Bro, I'm down with you most of the time on this MMA shift, but if you think KOBE is NBA GOAT then you must be a hardcore Kobe hugger or you're on the meth.

Bro, I'm down with you most of the time on this MMA shift, but if you think KOBE is NBA GOAT then you must be a hardcore Kobe hugger or you're on the meth.
Been watching since the late 80's
Kobe in his prime is legit the best I've ever seen

{<shrug}

Been watching since the late 80's
Kobe in his prime is legit the best I've ever seen

{<shrug}
Hmmm....some people make the argument that Kobe may be the most skilled player they have seen...some people. But the fact of the matter is that his style of play and decision making at times prove he wasn't GOAT. First of all, you had the clear GOAT in your last post.

Kobe isn't even number 2....

Hmmm....some people make the argument that Kobe may be the most skilled player they have seen...some people. But the fact of the matter is that his style of play and decision making at times prove he wasn't GOAT. First of all, you had the clear GOAT in your last post.

Kobe isn't even number 2....
Kobe lacks the athleticism that the other 2 possess (Bron and MJ)

I'm a sucker for technique

The footwork
The pure jumper

So hard for me to witness and say he's not the best i've ever seen

Back