Movies ROCKY IV - Director's Cut - ROCKY vs DRAGO Coming Nov. 11

Ive recently started watching extended cuts of some of my favorite films(Colors, Almost Famous, That Thing You Do) and each time Ive felt the same way, I enjoy seeing the extra scenes and adding to the story but the original version was still a superior cut of the film
Will watch this cause I love Rocky 4 but I dont expect it to improve on the final product

One film that comes to mind where I vastly prefer the extended cut is Aliens. The Special Edition is so much better!

On the flip side, the extended version of Dumb & Dumber basically ruines the movie.

I suddenly got this horrible feeling like Sly is gonna "George Lucas" Rocky IV.
DuZxAs4X4AIv89J.jpg

But at least there's no CGI involved.
<6>

If it has more Apollo then I'm all for it.

Love Apollo. Best character in the franchise. Way better than his bitchy son

One film that comes to mind where I vastly prefer the extended cut is Aliens. The Special Edition is so much better!

On the flip side, the extended version of Dumb & Dumber basically ruines the movie.
There's an extended dumb and dumber? So they just leave in all the jokes that weren't funny?

When is the release date? Rocky 4 is the GOAT of the series, the soundtrack was my gym music for years

The additional sentry gun footage is great. I remember seeing this for the first time on The Movie Channel. They aired and extended cut in the early 90's.

Back