Rockhold/Weidman, Souza/Silva>Silva/Weidman, Souza/Rockhold 2

It doesn't really matter if you care or not because they do

Then they should both be fired for not giving the fans what they want. Pro athletes are over payed, over hyped, pseudo-role models, that should have to fight/play/battle anyone contracted under the same organization as them no matter the sport.

I'd love to see a star Defensive End sit out a game because he is old college friends with the opposing Quarter Back.

I don't know if you realize this but his actions are not those of a goat but rather an alligator.

Solid argument.

Now Souza wins 2 high profile fights in UFC and me becomes 300000 paying fans (Not to say 300000 don't already want to see it but I dunno MMA buyrate math is weird.) and you shut your snarky mouth, amirite?

damn beating 3 non top50 fighters in a row qualifies you as GOAT now? damn

herman has never even beat anyone in the top10

funny fact though....he has a win over glover

Then they should both be fired for not giving the fans what they want. Pro athletes are over payed, over hyped, pseudo-role models, that should have to fight/play/battle anyone contracted under the same organization as them no matter the sport.

I'd love to see a star Defensive End sit out a game because he is old college friends with the opposing Quarter Back.

You don't represent all fans. Anderson puts up good PPV sales, and Jacare likely will too once he becomes a name. Nobody is boycotting the UFC over friends and training partners refusing to fight. So where do you get the idea that either of these guys should be fired? Are you honestly arrogant enough to believe that your respect means more to the UFC than the millions of dollars it makes off fighters who don't fight their training partners?

You clearly care enough about these overhyped prima donnas to watch them on TV and discuss them with complete strangers over the Internet, so they can't be all that bad. Stop rewarding their awful behavior with your precious attention, and maybe they will stop behaving that way.

And finally, some people make more money than you. If this bothers you so much, then find a way to make more money. Here's a hint: you probably won't find anybody to pay you for whining (unless you get a political opinion show).

i dont want to see jacare/mousasi 2 and i dont want to see jacare / rockhold 2. These guys are in the ufc now, let them fight more interesting matchups

damn beating 3 non top50 fighters in a row qualifies you as GOAT now? damn

herman has never even beat anyone in the top10

funny fact though....he has a win over glover

Lol not surprised. Sherdog is going to be in tears when Rampage proves the difference between an MMA jobber and a top level opponent.

That's great.

Now try convincing Anderson to fight either Weidman or Jacare.

Silva vs Weidman. Bisping/Vitor winner gets the next shot. Costa vs Rockhold with the winner potentially getting a shot, Cung Le vs Jacare, Belcher vs Munoz, Boetsch vs Franklin, Brunson vs Shields, Palhares vs Ed Herman, Vemola vs Leben. If Lombard beats Okami, give him Le/Jacare or Brunson/Shields, winner gets a title shot. Bisping/Vitor loser against Okami/Lombard loser.

I think Jacare vs Weidman is the right fight to make.....actually on 2nd thought

Have Jacare come in the UFC for March since he didnt lose a step vs a easier guy and if he wins the fight Weidman once he comes back early summer

He looks great, but definitely not GOAT. There are MW's that could still easily beat him (Anderson, Weidman etc).

I think Weidman takes both of them, but that being said, 185 needs contenders, and if you put Jacare and Weidman against one another you lose one. I'd rather see Jacare fight someone a few notches below. You could give Rockhold the Bisping/Belfort loser (or winner if they don't get the title shot), then give Jacare the Lombard/Okami loser (or possibly winner).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back