Rockhold/Weidman, Souza/Silva>Silva/Weidman, Souza/Rockhold 2

edisraw

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I think the name of the thread says it all...screw his loss to Rockhold, Jacar

PS Don't care if they are both training at Black House, Jones vs Evans like tension with better results.

jesus I'm a big believer in jacare and his talent but lol at him being the goat based on him beating Ed Herman.

jesus I'm a big believer in jacare and his talent but lol at him being the goat based on him beating Ed Herman.

So Cote goes the distance with Jacare?

Look fact is an instant shot for Jacare is probably a total impossibility right now but after he runs through the Lombard/Okami winner the GOATness will be respected.

XOXO,
Jacare Fanboy

Oh god, the Jacare express has started up because he's beaten someone he was supposed to. Again.

Fuck.

Look fact is an instant shot for Jacare is probably a total impossibility right now but after he runs through the Lombard/Okami winner the GOATness will be respected.

XOXO,
Jacare Fanboy

lol at him running through Okami or Lombard.

XOXO,
Jacare Fanboy

I very seriously doubt Jacare is capable of even holding a candle to either fighter. Especially Lombard. Lombard via KO rnd 1 or early rnd 2, and okami via being the most boring fighter in the universe.

PS Don't care if they are both training at Black House, Jones vs Evans like tension with better results.

It doesn't really matter if you care or not because they do

I wanna see Jacare/Shields, personally. I wanted that fight when Shields was SF champ and I want to see it now.

Ok, a couple of things here....

Jacare doesn't even have the MW strap for Strikeforce, he's not getting an immediate shot @ Anderson.... Added to the fact that they've already said they wouldn't fight one another.

Also, consider how Jacare has lost fights: Getting hit in the face, and being out-cardiod by a wrestler who didn't get submitted.

Jacare will lose to: Weidman, Lombard, Bisping, Belfort, and Okami. It's also entirely possible he would lose versus Wand, Cung Le, Sonnen, Stann, and Munoz.

He has potential to do well, and does offer some big challenges to many fighters in the division, but let's be real.... He is -zero- threat to the UFC strap right now.

Back