Rockhold, Weidman and Romero – who will get a win earlier?

ijngf

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Rockhold fought once a year after his win against Weidman in 2015, and got a record of 1-3.

Weidman almost fought once a year after his loss to Rockhold – except that he fought twice in 2017 – and got a record of 1-4.

Since 2016, Romero fought six fights and lost four of them.

Remember when MW was the best division around 2014-2015 and these guys were at the top? I 'member.

WideeyedWealthyGrayreefshark-max-1mb.gif

Rocksalt has already won.

In his own mind...

method=get&s=luke-rockhold-01-23-2015-10-50-4-462.jpg

Romero still put up good performances apart from the Izzy fight. If they give him someone ranked lower I'm sure he will win

Romero clearly beat The Last Stylerunner and Whittaker in their rematch

Dropped a close one to Costa but everyone loses to Paulo so no shame in that
He showed some improvement while fighting Costa: his parrying and counterstrikes, for example. He won the fight in terms of significant strikes, but lost the fight due to a lack of aggressiveness. But it was understandable: if he pushed forwards very hard since the first round, he would be too tired in the second.

Weidman should beat Omari
Luke doesn't seem interesting in fighting
Yoel will fight Hall and I don't think he will beat Hall

Wasn’t aware Weidman actually had a fight

I hope he wins and then retires, or fight someone else that’s a veteran.

It could have been better. We can thank Ping defending vs #13 Hendo and unranked GSP for ruining the once stacked MW division.
And thank Robert Whittaker for being injured every time the wind blows.

Don't put Romero in the same breathe as Luke and The Chris. And NO 185 was NOT the greatest when they were on top for like one second.

If it was soo great then Bisping would have NEVER captured gold and held the division hostage.

Rockhold fought once a year after his win against Weidman in 2015, and got a record of 1-3.

Weidman almost fought once a year after his loss to Rockhold – except that he fought twice in 2017 – and got a record of 1-4.

Since 2016, Romero fought six fights and lost four of them.
Romero has lost close fights, the other two keep getting KO'd.

Back