Rockhold wants to fight Lyoto in February "If Machida agrees, I'm in".

Rockhold wants it as soon as possible because he knows a win over Machida means more then a win over Romero. That plus he has the win over Jacare so he can justify being next. It's a smart move I doubt Machida takes it so quick.

But if they can do it in March maybe 185? Rockhold could still have a chance. The sooner the better otherwise they may just do Jacare next.

Whoa... No complaints or salty tears? Finally!

That's an interesting fight, fo sho. I think Lyoto is the better fighter though.

Machida just fought. And even though he didn't even sweat he would probably like sometime to prepare. Can't afford to lose if he wants the belt.

March would be good.

Unfortunately machida never beats contenders, after shogun finished him, machida hasnt beaten any contenders and rockhold is a contender

Still ducking machida in Brazil. Must still have nightmares. "I want this fight as soon as possible. In Feb. March in Brazil? Probably not? I want a big stage. Brazil card isn't big enough."

The more I think of it, the more Im sure that fight will headline the Rio de Janiero card by the end of March, what else could headline it anyway?

Let's make middleweight orgy on UFC 184.

Weidman vs Belfort
Jacare vs Romero
Machida vs Rockhold

Sweet, isn't it?

Would have been funnier if Rockhold's quote had been, "If Machida agrees, I'm down."

Because that would have also reflected the actual outcome of the fight if and when it occurs. :)

a fan of both i have give Bias edge to The dragon.. I have been fan of Luke before UFC so..Going be a dam good fight :icon_twis

Isn't Oscar spelled with an A or is it Ocert He Grouch. Lol idk it just caught my eye and seemed odd. Cool pic though Oscar before he got hooked on the crack and was a successful stock broker.

Machida takes this imo.

Machida by head kick ko would be glorious

I like it. It definitely makes the most sense. Winner gets a title shot most likely. Loser faces the loser of Jacare vs. Romero. All of those fights interest me.

when exactly did Rockhold become a contender? No troll, I just don't follow his career beyond the Belfort fight.

It seems Dana told him that the only way to get a title shot would be by fighting Machida so he's finally stopped ducking and is willing to fight The Dragon.

I hope it's in Brazil so I'll boo his ass and chant "uh, vai morrer " at him just before he's brutally knocked the fuck out.

Don't think machida can finish rockhold. And if machida doesn't get a finish, he usually loses by decision because of his inactivity.

Machida said he wants to be more active, 3 or 4 fights a year. I'm all for a Feb fight as long as he can be ready in time.

I like Rockhold in that fight. I think he could use his length/reach to attack Machida without getting countered very often.

Back