Rockhold VS Weidman 2 set for UFC 230 after Rockhold and the UFC agree on a new deal

After you guys shit on him for trying to negotiate more money. Looks like it worked out. See. Why would you just play a yes man and take the lowest offer possible?

As long as he doesn't try spinning shit, he will be fine

I just rewatched that fight today.

It was 50/50 leading up... to that.

I’m gonna favor Cdub, not so much on
Skill set... but the physiological fact, when u get ko’d You lose chin faster as a protective mechanism.

Gonna be a great fight, as I like both.

Chris Weidman today tweeted that he’s signed to meet Luke Rockhold at November’s UFC 230 event after Rockhold informed ESPN.com that he’s now satisfied with his contract status along with the booking.

Rockhold initially stated that he will not fight unless he was offered the "right contract" (read more here): http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/r...-need-to-fight-unless-right-contract.3813459/

With the addition, the latest UFC 230 lineup now includes:
  • Nate Diaz vs. Dustin Poirier
  • David Branch vs. Ronaldo Souza
  • Paulo Costa vs. Yoel Romero
  • Israel Adesanya vs. Derek Brunson
  • Sultan Aliev vs. Lyman Good
  • Matt Frevola vs. Lando Vannata
  • Brian Kelleher vs. Domingo Pilarte
  • Luke Rockhold vs. Chris Weidman
this card looks amazing, there’s so many great fights

I just rewatched that fight today.

It was 50/50 leading up... to that.

I’m gonna favor Cdub, not so much on
Skill set... but the physiological fact, when u get ko’d You lose chin faster as a protective mechanism.

Gonna be a great fight, as I like both.
ditto

Weidman tried stupid shit and lost

FFS let's hope this is a 3 rounder. Weidman only has gas for 1.5 rounds.

I'd say a minimum of 2 of those fights don't happen bc pullouts

I hope herb dean is the ref again so we can see rocksalt beat on arrogant weidman for a full minute

Bruh that better not be the order, Rockhold Weidman better be on main card. Bump down Jacare and Branch if needed.

I agree with others. This fight would be a great Fox main event.

Rockhold will assault Weidman again and make him quit.

After their fight Weidman has clearly looked worse and I think he has never been as good as Rockhold.

And I’m not exactly a Rockhold fan saying this.

Rockhold will assault Weidman again and make him quit.

After their fight Weidman has clearly looked worse and I think he has never been as good as Rockhold.

And I’m not exactly a Rockhold fan saying this.
Rockhold hasn't looked too hot lately either... and honestly, his mind seems to be away from MMA. Who knows how hard he is training. He's made it clear he's got other businesses that he's making money off

This is Weidman's life... so, my money is on The Chris

Rockhold hasn't looked too hot lately either... and honestly, his mind seems to be away from MMA. Who knows how hard he is training. He's made it clear he's got other businesses that he's making money off

This is Weidman's life... so, my money is on The Chris
Oh yeah Rockhold def has his mind on other things and made that clear holding out for a suitable deal. That may have him preoccupied, but a dedicated Weidman still has been 1-2 since the Rockhold fight. Rockhold may be 1-2 or something (even though branch isn’t exactly gastelum level). But I think it was clear as day when they fought that Rockhold was doing better even before the spinning shit. Weidman won the first round just by being a backpack, but I had Rockhold winning the rest before the spinning kick.

Still will be interesting and there is the history of that barbaric first fight.

Last edited:
Back