Media Rockhold tries to hurt training partner

Meh, no context, could have been a hard session where both were going at it. But it wasn’t really that bad, not like he rocked him and kept pounding him. Much ado about nothing.

That was a very short clip to try and draw much context from. Maybe they agreed to 100%. Maybe the guy was being a dick. We don't really know.

The day and age where you post something up for 3 seconds and it becomes the Gospel of Christ lol.
What happened for the the rest of the round, that's 2 minutes and 57 seconds to be exact, if it was a 3 minute round?
Do you think he was lighting him up the entire time?

And that right there is why Luke Rockhold cannot hang anymore with the tip of the spear. Hands all the way down because he’s cocky because he’s safe sparring guys like that.

Find better sparring partners and see if you can drop your hands to your waist after landing a three piece and then throwing a straight left hand from your cock. You’ll be KO’d. Again.

Seriously, that left hand came from below his waistline and went straight back down below his waistline. This is not an elite fighter.

Hopefully that’s old footage cuz I want to see this man succeed but if not, he’ll probably never change
Using my norwood thermal spectrometer dating technology and what we know about his rate of norwood time-decay, I would say that clip is approximately 22.54 days old.

The post says rockhold still has that lightning speed? When has rockhold ever been known for being really fast?

download7dce909730feadb4.gif

Still keeping that right hand low.

Sparring partner probably caught him with a left right after.

Looked pretty stiff , but it’s not like he rocked or dropped him

He's just allowing himself to be a warrior.
You mean Samurai.

On topic, if Rockhold had good striking defense he could have been one of the very best. In SF he was always using his size, he'd just back away from swings and jabs. You can't rely on that. Darn shame

It looks bad, but it’s a 3 second clip. Who knows what the context is.

This.

How hard you are going is often an unspoken agreement. Both guys just settle into a groove.

TS from a 3 second video how can you assume anything? The guy could be going just as hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back