Rockhold Should Use Arlovski's Glass Chin Rehab Regimen

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Whatever Arlovski did to rehab and rebuild his glass chin needs to be shared with Rockhold. Let's rehab that glass too.

He stopped getting hit clean by big punches. No ones chin improves with age.

Seemed to me the moment he got his jaw broken by Rumble his ability to take a punch improved about 50x.

That nose transformation has to happen.

5F8017DD-28BB-45C0-993C-7D5258013A50.jpeg

Luke’s hairlike cannot take anymore bombs.

He should! Arlovski avoids more damage nowadays but when he does get hit by a few bombs he doesn't wilt anymore either. Those shots Ben hit him with would've put him about 7 or 8 years ago or thereabouts. Strange.

He needs to be disfigured.
Apparently that's the motivation pretty fighters need, to learn defense and stop eating unnecessarily big shots.

Seemed to me the moment he got his jaw broken by Rumble his ability to take a punch improved about 50x.
Well Luke's had his jaw broken twice now, so maybe it'll be double reinforced and he'll be walking through bombs next time he's in there.

That or maybe Arlovski's defense got 50x better and he doesn't just back up in straight lines with his chin up in the air...kinda like Rockhold does?

View attachment 619799

Luke’s hairlike cannot take anymore bombs.
When I look for the permanent ban, this is the easiest pic to shoop. You know he gonna get it and give it.

Uggh... I disgust myself....

iu

Both don’t have glass chins. They just have a hard time seeing punches. Anyone can get knocked out when they don’t see the punch. For instance Anderson Silva. Silva got KO’d by Weidman’s punch that he didn’t see.
How many times did Anderson get KO’d after that? How many ppl has Weidman KO’d?

It’s all about perfectly timing your shots.

He has seemed durable lately other than getting launched in the air by Ngannou

Francis has some fairly decent KO power though

Poor striking defence has always been his issue. Not saying he has a Hunt of a chin, but his KO losses are more down to him taking clean shots from Heavyweights and not the weakness of his chin. His "Back up in a straight line" game is not the best defense. I'm sure there are guys with better chins. But he is far from the worst out there.

Both don’t have glass chins. They just have a hard time seeing punches. Anyone can get knocked out when they don’t see the punch. For instance Anderson Silva. Silva got KO’d by Weidman’s punch that he didn’t see.
How many times did Anderson get KO’d after that? How many ppl has Weidman KO’d?

It’s all about perfectly timing your shots.

Did Anderson see the H-Bomb that landed flash on the chin and did absolutely nothing? Anderson is an example of an iron chin turning into plastic one. He almost got KOd again in the rematch, during the clinch. He got dropped by Ping several times.

Back