Rockhold Says He'll Finish Weidman in the First Round This Time

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
At the fan q&a in London Rockhold said he expects to finish Weidman in the first five minutes this time. He also said that if Herb Dean is reffing then it might end up going to the second lol.

hahah i dont know about all that.

Is there an immediate rematch?

If so, that's pretty retarded.

I hope he gets fucked up this time. Don't doubt the Chris.

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

x240-lgD.jpg

He can end a fight too. And Rockhold isn't invincible.

file.gif

I'm still hopeful and not convinced Rockhold takes the rematch.

I like Luke but I hope Chris gets his retribution this time round.

Rockhold is the rightful favorite but anyone who counts out Weidman is making a big mistake, we've already seen with the two Anderson fights he can make adjustments when he needs to.

Rockhold is the worse trash talker ever, even worse than his teammate DC.

Ridiculous. Didn't take long for Luke to get all full of himself. At least Chris waited a few fights before thinking he was god.

I don't know what it is that makes these guys think they are invincible when they reach the top. If anything they should be more guarded. I'm indicting Weidman in this too. He was really humble for his first two title defenses. He was okay when he defended against Vitor and then became really pompous in the timeline leading up to his fight with Luke.

Luke was never humble to begin with. He got aced by an aging legend, a guy that he insulted later. Vitor could very possibly end him again too. Maybe Luke will beat Chris again and maybe he won't. They are both pretty close in terms of strength and skill. But to say you're going to end Weidman, who has never been knocked out, in the first round?

Must still have damage from that kick he ate from Belfort.

At the fan q&a in London Rockhold said he expects to finish Weidman in the first five minutes this time. He also said that if Herb Dean is reffing then it might end up going to the second lol.

Is this fight a done deal? I didn't think he would get an immediate rematch after that ass beating.

Rockhold embarrassed him pretty badly the first time, and that was with a staph infection. Weidman's face looked like somebody dragged him across a mile of broken glass.

It's ok, Weidman will just make another couple 100 excuses.

Rockhold by 1st round TKO.

I see Rockhold getting the W and the finish in this fight. Definitely a bet to make maybe in 3 rounds.

Last edited:
It's believable.
He said he would finish Weidman within 3 last time.
He did,but it unnecessarily went an extra round because of Herb Dean,so it will probably go one more if he's the ref again.

Luke beats Chris second time around, and then Chris moves up to 205.

Luke is better skilled and will take it. It will end in the same way it did last time.

rockhold coming for that ass whooping

i mean, hes gonna do the ass whooping

Last edited:
Luke gets wrecked and then gets a rematch. It's only fair.

Really don't know who wins the third one.

Back