Media Rockhold posts about going to LHW, who should his first matchup be?

Hope he bulks up properly. He won't have the physical advantages that he does at MW. Size, length, strength.

Santos jan winner
Corey Anderson
Or Volkan Oezdemir

Santsos/Jan winner is pretty much the only one in line to fight Jones, especially if it's Jan. That is of course unless you prefer seeing Corey Anderson vs. Jones next.

Santsos/Jan winner is pretty much the only one in line to fight Jones, especially if it's Jan. That is of course unless you prefer seeing Corey Anderson vs. Jones next.
Jones may move up though
Depending on when he fight one win for Luke could get him Jones

He drives me nuts because he’s fun to watch and can beat anyone with his awesome skill set but he can also lose to ANYONE.

Heart says Rumble, but since he’s a SHW now days, anyone who resembles him will be fine.

Im getting tired of Luke. Let him fight OSP as a decent size favorite and then see ovince crack him across his mr.potato head chin with one of his tree trunk legs and watch Luke detonate before our eyes.
Luke announces retirement and hope his balding head doesn't affect his modeling career. Shame cause if this guy gets you on ground, you's in trouble.

I say give him at least 2 gimme fights to build his confidence back then Gus for a 3rd fight. He has 2 KO losses in a row.

After that beatdown Gus took from Jones I see him starching Rocksalt, Gus KO round 1

Back