Rockhold opens as the favorite

Hopefully all these Machida fans go and bet heavy on him.

Ken is usually the favorite over Ryu

357koig.jpg

Rockhold could employ the Shogun kicking strategy, but I doubt he has the chin of Shogun.

I can see Rockhold catching him in a choke like bones did. Rockhold has under rated subs but I also can see how Lyoto wins this fight. I think Rockhold has the power to turn Machidas lights out and I think Luke has a solid chin. Yeah Vitor put him out but that kick caught his temple and while he was dazed vitor went for the kill. I think Luke has good enough mma wrestling to take Machida down. The way I see it playing out though is machida landing good shots but not being busy enough who knows though maybe Machida realizes he needs to be more aggressive to win a decision and get the ko but being too aggressive could hurt him too.

Rockhard will distract Machida with his blue steel look and high kick him, then 1 arm guillotine him while whispering "we are all beautiful" to Machida before he goes to sleep.

I think Rockhold's superior leg reach will give Machida a lot of problems.

Rockhold could employ the Shogun kicking strategy, but I doubt he has the chin of Shogun.

Based on a kick that caught him in the temple? It was a tko not a ko. Cain got caught on the temple too and took some bombs from JDS in the 2nd and third fights. A temple shot will daze a lot of people. Hell didnt shogun catch Lyoto on the temple? I think it'll be a tough fight both guys have good chins I see the most likely finish outcome being Luke by sub

It's a close match up, but if someone was gonna dominate I think it would be Rockhold.

I can see Rockhold catching him in a choke like bones did. Rockhold has under rated subs but I also can see how Lyoto wins this fight. I think Rockhold has the power to turn Machidas lights out and I think Luke has a solid chin. Yeah Vitor put him out but that kick caught his temple and while he was dazed vitor went for the kill. I think Luke has good enough mma wrestling to take Machida down. The way I see it playing out though is machida landing good shots but not being busy enough who knows though maybe Machida realizes he needs to be more aggressive to win a decision and get the ko but being too aggressive could hurt him too.

Rockhold has one hell of a chin. That spinning back kick hit him solid with a ton of force. Almost any other fighter would have been out cold from that kick.

This is a very close match in my eyes too... I think Rockhold wins.

What? Machida will beat him easy.

What? Machida will beat him easy.

Rockhold is 6'3 with a good reach & in his prime.

Lyoto ... Not so much.

I wish Sherdoggers were bookies ... I'd be even more loaded.

Rockhold is 6'3 with a good reach & in his prime.

Lyoto ... Not so much.

I wish Sherdoggers were bookies ... I'd be even more loaded.

Just watch. Machida will win and he will make it look easy.

Machida big big fan here, but i think Rockhold is too well rounded for Lyoto, too tall, too much reach, too big

is intelligent too, he will not be caught by Machida's striking trap

Rockhold is the MW Jon Jones, without coke

you just can't defeat Rockhold without TRT (just Weidman maybe, Jacar

Back