Rockhold opens as the favorite

I really wanted to see Rocky fight Weidman. Stylistically a winnable fight for him. Too bad Machida is gonna spoil the party.

Maybe I'm underestimating Rockhold, but I expect Machida to put him out. Machoda should be a heavy favourite in this fight

Maybe I'm underestimating Rockhold, but I expect Machida to put him out. Machoda should be a heavy favourite in this fight

Not a heavy favorite. I sort of see the odds as them saying Rockhold is younger and on the way up, Machida may be at his best already.

The odds really are like splitting hairs.

Very close & they'll sway as well.

I'm a huge Lyoto fan, but I think if Rockhold plays it smart he'll get the W.

I also think Rockhold is the biggest threat to Weidman, even more so then Jacare.

One of these fights that no matter who's the underdog, I'm tempted to throw money down on them.

One of these fights that no matter who's the underdog, I'm tempted to throw money down on them.

Flip a coin.

Or play roulette ... The odds are better.

Luke-Rockhold.jpg

Just look at him...

Guy is a genetic freak, is an incredible striker, just ran right through 3 top 10 opponents like they were amateurs, and he has the belief that he is the best fighter in the world.

Odds makers forget about overall performances a lot, that's how I usually make my money on fights. This one is pretty close, although I would edge it to Machida but I wouldn't touch this one. For the upcoming event there aren't many that stand out for me but I'm bettin on Parke beating Tibau.

What else does Machida have to do to prove that he is second best at either division? He loses to no one at MW other then the champ.

Odds makers forget about overall performances a lot, that's how I usually make my money on fights. This one is pretty close, although I would edge it to Machida but I wouldn't touch this one. For the upcoming event there aren't many that stand out for me but I'm bettin on Parke beating Tibau.

I think Parke against Tibau is a bad bet.

I understand that I should believe in Rockhold, but I don't really.

the gods blessed us. there is money to be made for the faithful drinkers of the amber cup.

Machida isn't Bisping/Boetsch/Philippou. Machida would also finish all of them. Machida is on a different level. Rockhold is all hype. He has a decent resum

This fight is close on paper but Lyoto's speed will be the difference imo, I see him winning by knockout at some point.

Back