Rockhold on UFC230 fight with Weidman: Business is good, I dont need to fight unless right contract

Luke Rockhold could still be champ eventually but maybe not who knows

his jaw was exposed as glass and now he's trying to slowly walk away.

It's mad how fast Weidman and Rockhold both came up, were both seen as the greatest MW's of our time and then both disappeared

Thanks Yoel

giphy.gif
LMAO so awkward... The hands

So nobody wants to stick to the terms of their contracts now? Every fuckin fight has to be a negotiation?

to his defense, he did the same against romero and I think he got what he wanted?
Lol, do you really think that? You do realise people did both of these things long before Conor right?
don't argue with his fans

also, if they don't fight, it's time to make costa and weidman

welcome to the diva era of MMA.

So nobody wants to stick to the terms of their contracts now? Every fuckin fight has to be a negotiation?

Yep. I warned all the losers here about this years ago. MMA is now in full diva mode and will only get worse.

if he's making solid bank with the modeling thing, good for him. Most of us would probably do the same thing. Can't blame the guy if that's the case.

With that said, it doesn't sound like he's thinking about fighting that much. I guess i would probably bet on weidman if they fought, even though i would rather see luke win.

Losing his hair must have cut off the circulation to his brain

Is Luke trying to retire?
What happened to the guy that doesn't have gfs, kids, and wives because those are distractions to fighting?
This dude is too busy taking pictures these days.
If he beats Weidman, he would be in a title shot eliminator match with Borrachino or Gastelum.

Kind of hard to argue about the "right contract" coming off of a KO
Maybe there is another reason he dosen’t have a wife/gf? Lot’s of other great mma fighters have girlfriends

i honestly doesnt want to see a second rockhold vs weidman fight.

Wow, a bunch of MMA "fans" in here shitting on a fighter because he wants to be well compensated for fighting and risking brain damage.

Wow, a bunch of MMA "fans" in here shitting on a fighter because he wants to be well compensated for fighting and risking brain damage.
Yup...
so no f...s given, how this fight was unofficialy announced Rockhold/Weidmann, but fighters didn't even sign contracts? Did Chris sign contract?
Is Romero/Costa official? Something wrong goin on with UFC recently. I see more fighters leaving this ship.

Back