Rockhold never had a gf. Why?

His real pecker is tiny. Check it out at the weigh ins. He always looks uncomfortable about it lol.

Wifey and I always laugh at it after he pasted that fake dong photo.

Stop making the sherdoggers feel more secure about their bodies.

Low self image is what drives these forums.

If you really think in this day and age of hoes everywhere you look on social media in thongs and almost nude that they give a fuck about whether a guy wants to know if a girl will swallow his load, who also happens to be ripped, good looking and standing 6'4", then you're more delusional than Tyron trying to play matchmaker. #hoeislife

Well then from the point of view you gave, I can see why guys think he might be a closet homosexual.

Well then from the point of view you gave, I can see why guys think he might be a closet homosexual.

I actually spotted him with a girl in Santa Cruz at the Harbor Cafe on 7th back in late April when he was still the champ. I had my daughter with me so I didn't awkwardly approach him. But you're probably right, he was probably just the gbf.

Sure buddy. No woman wants a man that can support her lifestyle and can talk her into anything. Do disrepect loser but it sounds like you've never been with a female ever.

I'm not going to discuss my sexual experiencie with you. Is not worth the time, I'm not here to compare my e-penis with anybody. You can insult me all you want.

Sure, in the long run, women want a piggybank and a guy who give them life stability-company, Etc. But that doesn't mean they never think with their clitoris. I dare to say most not muslim women all over the world have had sex at leat once in their life just because the sake of it. No strings attached, just because they thought a certain guy was hot and the time felt right. Yes, that probably includes your GF, wife, sister, mom etc.

This is what I think, what I have seen, and I don't think there is anything bad about that. Now if you feel outraged because of this you can keep insulting me, go ahead keyboard warrior. I'm not going to put me in your level.

Back