Rockhold never had a gf. Why?

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ok we all know that as men we need to ejaculate almost everyday but after 17 years old masturbating becomes boring. You don't have to marry a woman. He could just have a gf for 6 months and then find another one. I don't buy the career bullshit. Come on Luke you don't train 24 hours a day.

And if you look like Conor(5'8 manlet with gigantic head and nose) it's difficult to have a gf every 6 months and that's why Conor is with the same gf. But Luke looks like a supermodel. A 6'3 guy with a perfect body and face can find any woman he wants.

how do you know his personal life TS ?

Yea, I hear that smooth tongued devil is quite the ladies man. When your best line is "Do you swallow?" it's not hard to understand why he doesn't have a lady friend.

I haven't actually seen it myself but he was on an episode of Millionaire Matchmaker. It seems he was total dbag to his dates on the show so that could be a glimpse as to why.

Homoerotic Luke Crush thread & Conor Hate thread in one post.

<mma4>
Well done TS

Because there are no benefits of having a girlfriend especially when you're a serious professional athlete in his prime, competing for the most prestigious awards in the sport.

Living alone makes you focus better and allows you to keep some optimal daily routine when it comes to sleeping, eating and training.

He can still get laid anytime he wants to anyway.

Last edited:
He can't find any to fit into..

Because they all saw what a sleaze he was on Millionaire Matchmaker. Asking a girl on the first date, on camera 'do you spit or swallow'.

Maybe that.

Maybe he doesnt need a girlfriend or really want one. Maybe he likes training and keeping to himself. Seems like he is anti social. Doesnt make much difference to me but i dont buy the stuff he says about he is single because he is so dedicated to training.

lol now I want to see some of these Millionaire Matchmaker clips, sounds like a good laugh :)

How great do you find his body TS ?

I am not insecure like you buddy. Luke Rockhold has a great body and if you don't live in your moms basement and go out you see girls at bars admiring at guys like Rockhold all the time. Just look at the show. When Luke appeared in front of the three ladies you could see the lust in their faces.

I am 6'1 180 pounds ripped and many girls approach me. I don't have to do anything. It would suck to be a 5'8 manlet with a gigantic head though.

Because they all saw what a sleaze he was on Millionaire Matchmaker. Asking a girl on the first date, on camera 'do you spit or swallow'.

Maybe that.

Edit:
I type slow, proof has since been post two posts up. What a POS.

Fucking hell! He actually did that! What a punk!

He can't find any to fit into..

His real pecker is tiny. Check it out at the weigh ins. He always looks uncomfortable about it lol.

Wifey and I always laugh at it after he pasted that fake dong photo.

He showed and still shows himself as a total dbag plus I can easily picture him as a greedy bf.
So neither a regular girl neither a gold digger will see benefits being with him.

But don't worry , he prolly get at least 3 night standing per week , and 3 per nights when he wins , and 30 when bisping KTFO him ))

Back