Rockhold looking shredded and big, might as well give the him the W already

Here’s to a Luke KO shoop in which he plays golf with a shirt on

"No autographs!" - What a douche

That kid had some balls though, saying that shit to luke haha
Wow it almost seems like his imagination goes beyond fist fighting, huge if true. Maybe he's got some weapon with him or something...

He's probably at least 5'10, he was barely shorter than Jacare who's around 6'. 5'8 would be insane lol, he isn't Lombard.

Jacare is actually 5"10.5

BigMuffler on suicide watch

Rockhold's potential to be KO'd is always relatively high.

People actually think Thug Rose street gimmick & Yoel's fruity dancing is more marketable than a pair of giant pecs?

1465185573Michael-Bisping-vs-Luke-Rockhold.jpg

UFC-199-Inside-The-Octagon-Luke-Rockhold-vs-Michael-Bisping_592638_OpenGraphImage.jpg

He has no reason to be be, but Luke always just comes off incredibly insecure

Looks exactly the same as when Bisping knocked his ass into the salty afterlife

He's always massive and shredded

I honestly have no idea how he makes 85

I wish I could take a pic showing the strength of a fighters chin.

Not exactly a glowing performance against Branch.

That kid on the bike is a little twerp, rolling up talking shit to rockhold lol. Mind your own damn business.

The kid on the bike wasn't talking to Luke; he was ripping the guy Luke was with for not daring to take off his shirt at the same time because of how he'd stack up.

I was hoping to see Rockhold fight Whittaker if he gets past Romero, but now I kinda want to see him versus bike guy.

Lol at that dude on the bike. "Can't golf with your shirt on dude?" and then Luke's somewhat clumsy response.

Every single thing this man does is cringe. Every waking moment. It's like a lifestyle. I love it.

He's basically the male version of an Instagram model from New Jersey.

Back