Rockhold: "I'm on another level than him(Machida)."

hes just tryin to hype the fight.

he knows machida wont smack talk first..

He also said he would beat Vitor in a rematch and DC would beat Jones in a rematch.

Waiting for Rockhold to lose and then say he would beat Machida in a rematch.

He also said he would beat Vitor in a rematch and DC would beat Jones in a rematch.

Waiting for Rockhold to lose and then say he would beat Machida in a rematch.
The DC fight isn't really in his control.. and hes been begging for a rematch with Vitor since it happened. If the fight was signed tomorrow he'd be -200 at most, it's not a ridiculous claim by any means.

Also DC took a few rounds from Jones on post peoples scorecards... he wasn't that far off, it's not like Jones finished him in the first round

But I will add that Luke beats most of his division. He's a huge MW, and well rounded.

Machida will destroy him. Thank f that we get to see it.

Rockhold technique are flawless, Machida might be a little better in Striking department, but Rockhold is good everywhere.

Machida just had a great performance.

Now he is ripe for one of his 29-28 losses where he patiently circles away for most of the fight.

LMAO. Damn. Good one.

Either way, I hope not. I'm a Machida fan. I think Rockhold has a strategy in mind to beat Machida. Basically, stick and move at a higher rate than Machida. He did a good job against Jacare. I could see him using that same strategy against Machida leaving Machida one step behind and chasing the counter. Either Machida wins by counter because Rockhold messes up, or he has to be the aggressor to steal the decision.

This will be a decision fight. It will come down to who has the higher output. Rockhold has proven that he can be high output. Machida, not so much.

Sucks because I think Machida is the better fighter. But I think Rockhold can outsmart Machida the same way that Phil Davis did.

Machida just had a great performance.

Now he is ripe for one of his 29-28 losses where he patiently circles away for most of the fight.

I'm pretty sure they're going to headline a Brazil Fight Night or a Fox card.

Machida/Rockhold needs to be a 5 rounder.

Rockholds the real deal

I wouldn't be suprised if he beat Machida, or possibly even finished him

Rockholds going to keep moving foward use his length and get out of the way of Machida's return fire. Basically what Weidman did before he started to gas in rounds 4 & 5

Rockhold is 2nd only to Weidman at MW, IMO - I think Weidman/Rockhold would be an incredible fight

Awkward-Donald-Glover-GIF.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back