Rockhold--I'll knock out Weidman in the 3rd (New Podcast w/ Luke, Askren and More)

Listened to the Podcast. Everything's perfect except that Huge nosed chick.

Who has Luke Rockhold legitimately "knocked out" to make us think he can crack Weidmans chin?

I got Weidman via lopsided decision.

I hope he does knock out Weidman somehow but if not then hopefully Weidman caves his head in. Either way, I'd be happy.

I'm 70% confident Chris wins in 2, but if it goes past 3 I favor Luke with 80% confidence

Unless it's a gimme Weidman isn't knocking any of the top contenders out. Weidman will win in a close 48-47 or split decision.

Lets all pretend Anderson Silva was a shitty fighter....

Good luck with that Luke. You'll be asleep by then in my opinion.

lmao.gif~c200

Who? Knocking Chris out?
Luke better worry about him still having his head by the 3rd

as history has shown us, these predictions always go exactly as planned.

/sarcasm

I'm 70% confident Chris wins in 2, but if it goes past 3 I favor Luke with 80% confidence

But are you confident in the outcome or confident in your method of determining the confidence level?

Woosh.

Chris will be bouncing Luke's head off the canvas like a basketball within 3.

But are you confident in the outcome or confident in your method of determining the confidence level?

Woosh.

I'm confident in that 40% of the time I'm right every time

Rockhold is a lunkhead and it shows with his bush league trash talk. Weidman in 3.

lol teh Chris has one hell of a chin and has never been wobbled or knocked out meanwhile Rockhold ate ground when he fought teh old lion

Anderson couldn't do it. Lyoto couldn't do it. Vitor couldn't do it. But Luke will do it? Will be impressive if he does but I highly doubt he KOS Weidman.

Because Luke gets all kinds of knock outs... :rolleyes:

If Rockhold wins, it'll be by decision.

Rockhold needs to stop yapping. He isn't fighting Michael Bisping. Just because he submitted Machida doesn't make him the champ already.

Weidman will smash Rockhold early

Back