Rockhold hoping to avoid surgery on knee...

You motherfucker.

200w.gif

are-you-not-entertained-81037.png

When is Yoel coming back to donkey kong the three nerdy little white gentleman.

I'd rather chris v jacare and luke v romero when they are back then the winners fight for the belt that dan hendo will leave behind if he beats bisping.

If bisping wins then the winner of chris and jacare should get the shot.

1. Hendo will be 46 years old and off the TRT so they say in a division under 200 lbs he has a very long shot of pulling this off

2. If he does win no way he walks away from another big ass pay day as the champ.. don't drink the kool aid.. he wins he stays for more

"My belt back" I hate when they say that. You lost the fight man. Not your's anymore.

American Kick Boxing Academy, where knee ligaments go to die.

i would be happy to see jacare weidman, or even yoel weidman.

i also would be happy to see jacare bisping :D

god i hope chris whineman doesnt get the shot, guy talks like he's entitled to a shot despite the fact he got his head dribbled off the canvas about 300 times by Rockhold

I'm not insinuating anything about Rockhold's instagram pic, but Jesus Christ dude, maybe avoid posting pictures of yourself receiving a needle for anything other than giving blood or getting a flu vaccine.

Again, i'm not suggesting anything, it's just a bad look in light of recent circumstances.

He may be blowing his wad fucking around with shady stem cell treatments

Yeah rushing
a knee injury seems like a great idea......

Seriously do those fighters not have anyone who tells them to take a few months off instead of worsening injuries that could become career ending injuries?

He lost to Bisping anyway why would he try to rush it just take your time and get healthy if he isn't 100% he won't win the belt anyway

Sike. Weidmans resume is better and he was beating Rockhold despite having a foot fractured in 2 places his entire camp + the fight.

Plus Weidman hasn't been KO'd by Vitor and Bisping.
Best =/= greatest

Back