Rockhold: Daniel Cormier didn't fight to his potential (against Jones)

I thought that gas was a huge issue for DC, he slowed down noticeably in rounds 4 and 5. Also, he was lumbering and taking too many body kicks on his way inside. That takes A LOT out of you. I think it would've helped if DC exploded more, if anything to just be a little less predictable in his approach.

There are times in fighting when you can win but lose & visa/versa case in point the Jones/Gus fight Gus lost but he won the hearts & minds of certain fight fans at the potential that he can beat Jones, and I'm a Jones fan.

DC just lost no call about his potential next time a fast turn around just that DC lost. If DC lost in a real good showing I doubt you would've seen one wet tear. But he got beat without question so no talk of quick rematch just move on.

I don't believe it... An american making excuses

DC is a great fighter and he is able to beat anyone even Cain and Jones. It was a close fight in which the champ was just the better man this night.

it's 1 fight, not a 7 game series. You come in a give your best. No room for excuses or wondering what if.

sorry no excuses from anyone he lost all that smack he talked and said he was prepped and even had a party waiting after he won he has no excuses

Back