Rockhold can beat Israel

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
Listen, I've never been a fan of Luke. He doesn't even need to fix his striking defense holes in his game for this fight. Just improve his takedowns, if he takes down Israel just once, the fight is over.

While they are on the feet, don't throw wild hooks. Just jabs and low kicks and try to catch his kick and take him down. It would be a mauling on the ground lol

Listen, I've never been a fan of Luke. He doesn't even need to fix his striking defense holes in game for this fight. Just improve his takedowns, if he takes Israel just once, the fight is over.

While they are on the feet, don't throw wild hooks. Just jabs and low kicks and try to catch his kick and take him down. It would be a mauling on the ground lol

Same can be said about the Chris. Too bad Romero destroyed them. I don’t see them getting past rob either

Imagine Luke with Petr Yan's takedowns

Yes, their performances against Jan is strong evidence of this claim.

Yeah and Costa wins the rematch too. The guy lost a fight and now he's the weakest fighter on earth lol.

I doubt it and not because Izzy is supposedly so good but more that Rockhold dedicated his life to being a salty prick who makes excuses about everything instead of coming back hungrier after a loss so I doubt he ever fights again let alone successfully

CoWZ05t.gif

Rockold gets tooled pretty quickly

SF Rockhold without his arrogance would beat the shit out of adesanya

Not an Israel fan & picked Jan to win. But Israel lights today’s versions of Luke and Chris up.

Definitely in a grappling exchange, Izzy is in big trouble but Luke us chinny as hell and at MW Izzy could ko him standing no bother.

I’m not sure that Rockhold survives up until the first TD could occur

Lol Luke won’t stay conscious long enough to win. He got knocked out by bisping ffs.

If he keeps his chin tucked in, he might. If he doesn't, he's getting flatlined.

If he mixes it up on the ground hes get a real chance at beating izzy at MW. plus he can check kicks and fire back with his own . Jan checking izzys kicks was a huge reason he won the fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back