Rockhold at his best is an absolute monster

At his peak, he absolutely dismantled bisping and sub him with a 1 arm guillotine after using him as a punching bag for a round.

Not true, he is a VERY competent striker. I think in the stand up he does well against silva he isn't outreached by silva like alot of the other guys are.

Uh huh.. And then he got slept. Took a long time off. Looked bad in a win. Then got slept again..

When was that? He got slept as Champ..
Okay... first off, your recollection of the events is completely off.... After rockhold absolutely dominated bisping, he went on to completely violate Machida. then weidman.

What do you mean when was that? It obviously wasn't when he was losing multiple fights in a row. just because he had the belt didn't mean he was at his best.

Okay... first off, your recollection of the events is completely off.... After rockhold absolutely dominated bisping, he went on to completely violate Machida. then weidman.

What do you mean when was that? It obviously wasn't when he was losing multiple fights in a row. just because he had the belt didn't mean he was at his best.

Luke is not an elite fighter, I don't know what you see that makes you believe that he is? Great ground game, and good offensive striking. BUT mediocre striking D and ZERO CHIN!! ZERO!!

Any good striker with decent TDD is knocking him out. At his best can not be just cherry picking fights. You have to look at the whole career. He is not GSP or Anderson that had long runs. That is different.. He is not elite. And the career is almost over. Any top dog at LHW is going to crack that chin too.

I agree I think the cut to 185 was doing more damage
Than good for him.
I think he will get to the title fairly quick.

Luke is not an elite fighter, I don't know what you see that makes you believe that he is? Great ground game, and good offensive striking. BUT mediocre striking D and ZERO CHIN!! ZERO!!

Any good striker with decent TDD is knocking him out. At his best can not be just cherry picking fights. You have to look at the whole career. He is not GSP or Anderson that had long runs. That is different.. He is not elite. And the career is almost over. Any top dog at LHW is going to crack that chin too.
You speak as if he has so many losses or something like that. I agree his striking Defense his awful it's absolutely the biggest hole in his game by a large margin. Yoel Would have dropped or KO'd anyone else with that shit. as a matter of fact who has yoel not ko'd or ATLEAST dropped once? TRT vitor Spin kicked him good yeah but that shot would have ko'd absolutely anyone. I'm not delusional though, he looked bad in the branch fight and was getting rocked with his hands down like a dummy. I just think it's bad defense. I can't say he has zero chin.

Back