Rockhold at his best is an absolute monster

I agree ts.

IMO, Rockhold at his absolute peak would destroy any MW in UFC history.

If someone took notice of Luke's stand up defense shortcomings[like awhile ago], this guy could've been one of the goats.Im still willing to give him benefit of doubt and see how the 205 waters treat him. I've been watching mma for 20 years and I've never seen a larger 185er ...ever. That may have hurt him but at least he has a UFC title to show for it. Flip side of coin , Michael freekn Bisping knocked him out and in turn the domino effect of " left hand larry" turned the once ridiculous 185 division upside down. He'll never live it down cause Bisping held division hostage and till this day I dont know how UFC let him get away with it.

Qme0RNF.jpg
Shad face is nothing compared to this
<36><28>

Not Romero,or Silva at his best
I think he would ABSOLUTELY MURDER any version of Anderson Silva. Rockholds grappling and top game are way too strong. This isn't chael sonnen, On the ground rockhold will finish you.

Can't think of a worse match up for prime silva than prime rockhold.

Don't think that was prime Jacare he was still developing. The Jacare that starched Okami and Moussasi is prime Jacare.

Lol. No.

Rockhold's shitty boxing got figured out. That's all that happened.

Every time he's attacked he backs straight up and throws the same check hook with his chin high in the air.

Every. Time.

Yeah...beating Branch, who was top 10 at the time and still top 15, is considered "bad" by you cuz he's a "CAN". I'm the chump. Makes real sense, ya moron.
Branch being ranked is a joke even disregarding his recent losses. The competition he faced outside the UFC was absolutely disgraceful. If you actually think he is a quality win that keeps Luke relevant, you are a bigger nuthugger for him than I thought. Ignored

"Prime" Rockhold, the guy who went on a 5 fight finishing streak between jan 2014 - dec 2015 was amongst the best middleweights ever imo. Solid striking and grappling. I honestly believe the loss to Bisping really affected his confidence and forever altered the way he mentally approached fights.

Branch being ranked is a joke even disregarding his recent losses. The competition he faced outside the UFC was absolutely disgraceful. If you actually think he is a quality win that keeps Luke relevant, you are a bigger nuthugger for him than I thought. Ignored

LOL "Ignored" Hahahah you sound like a little pre-teen girl. What's next? "Talk to the hand"? Hahahaha

BTW: I absolutely agree with you. Yushin Okami...BUM. Thiago Santos...BUM.

Sorry, they are worse than a bum can since they both got KO'ed by a bum can. BTW, you might wanna let the UFC know that their "#1 LHW contender" last got KTFO'ed by a CAN in less than half a round. Guess it doesn't matter much since that same loser that got KTFO'ed by a CAN also beat the last guy to challenge for the UFC LHW belt.
PS: I never said Luke's wins in the past kept him relevant today. I only pointed out your hypocrisy...which you obviously have a sore spot on your ass about.

I think a lot of guys at their best are absolute monsters.

I think he would ABSOLUTELY MURDER any version of Anderson Silva. Rockholds grappling and top game are way too strong. This isn't chael sonnen, On the ground rockhold will finish you.

Can't think of a worse match up for prime silva than prime rockhold.
On the ground sure,but he is not some takedown guy,and Silva had good tdd.
And standing he is no match for Silva(unfortunately)
I would gladly watch Rockhold beating him,but i doubt it.

At his peak Bisping knocked him dead..
At his peak, he absolutely dismantled bisping and sub him with a 1 arm guillotine after using him as a punching bag for a round.
On the ground sure,but he is not some takedown guy,and Silva had good tdd.
And standing he is no match for Silva(unfortunately)
I would gladly watch Rockhold beating him,but i doubt it.

Not true, he is a VERY competent striker. I think in the stand up he does well against silva he isn't outreached by silva like alot of the other guys are.

Luke is one of my favorites can’t wait to see him in the octagon again.

He has been plagued by injuries in the new era. He was the man a few years ago though!

The 185 weight cut was really debilitating to Luke. You could hear it in the interviews he was doing.
He was talking Tony Ferguson levels of gibberish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back