Rockhold’s loosing streak now only against champs and title challengers

rickybobby-2.jpg

Same with Cannonier.
I mean, not a streak, but the losses.
Only losses at LHW to the two challengers and probably the next in line.
Undefeated at MW, unlike Cuckhold.

His entire career he only lost against champs or title contenders, and to a guy named Tony Rubalcava in 2007

Luke having a chin and Overeem with a chin are my fav mythical fighters

Same with Cannonier.
I mean, not a streak, but the losses.
Only losses at LHW to the two challengers and probably the next in line.
Undefeated at MW, unlike Cuckhold.

He only has 3 fights at MW and Luke made one of his wins tap to sturikes as well

I still think Cockhold has another run in him. MW is wide open, really hoping Jason Parillo can help revive him.

TS has been waiting and praying for Jan to become champ just to make this thread.

Congratulations, TS!!!!

YOU DID IT, CHAMP!!!!

Rockhold is overrated as fuck, people only rate him because they are secretly in love with him (which is not very manly).

What a bum lol
His wins are against a lot of weak opponents. If you balance his win/loss record against the best guys he faced it's not a good look for Rockhold. Basically you are saying he's good but not close to the best which is what we see

Uhhh...everybody knows that he's a great fighter.

It was just fun to watch him lose because he comes off like the arrogant villain from some bad teen movie.

If his chin wasn’t cracked he’ll still be a top fighter. Maybe seeing Jan become champ gave him so confidence that he KO by the champ instead of some random guy.

I still think Cockhold has another run in him. MW is wide open, really hoping Jason Parillo can help revive him.
unless Jason specializes in teaching humility and boxing, there is little hope. Think Ghandi meets Freddie roach.

Back