Roca's Rousey Nunes Weighted Preference v Probability Quotient

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK Sherby's, bear with me for a second. I would like to gather peoples input who they want to win the upcoming Rousey v Nunes but I would also like to also know what peoples predictions are on the who will actually also win the fight. And we can do the same thing also with Cody Cruz and Grabrant. So that is 4 questions we have so far. Furthermore the fifth question is also a question. How good do you think the card as a whole is in terms of strength of schedule, and fifth question how good do you think the fights will be exciting regardless of skills and rankings do you think the fights will be exiting?

So we have a total of 6 questions. So please answer them like this and then put them into the formula below.

1) Answer with R or N
2) Answer with R or N
3) And with C or CZ
4) Answer with C or CZ
5) Answer with 0-100
6) Answer with 0-10 (this one is not as strong as 5)

OK Then put the answers like this:

1(1)*0.5(2)+1(3)*0.5(4)+5(5)+1(6)

This will output an easily interpretable output for me to check our thoughts on the card. After the card is done I will plot all our numbers into excel and we can look at it!

My answer for example is

1(N)*0.5(N)+1(CZ)+0.5(CZ)+5(75)+5(5)

This comes to

0.5N+0.5CZ+400

It's a simple rankings system to gather a lots of information in one conzise forumula so take a minute and help and we can get lots of information . We will start doing this for all the cards and have the data!

28922404.jpg

alright what the fuck is this shit

I like both Ronda and Nunes but would prefer for Ronda to win so she can superfight Holm for the 145 title.

Think Ronda will more likely win but who knows, Nunes is scary scary girl.

Prefer Cruz to win.

Think Cruz will win.

Card strength 90, man those main fights...

10 for excitement, Ronda/Nunes, Cain/Werdum and TJ/Lineker are enough for 9 by themselves without ANY other fights lol. And the last stand of Big Rigg!

I plugged in the numbers in your formula and the result was three fiddy.

I was actually going to play

But I have no fucking idea who "Cody Cruz" or "Grabrant" are.
Which means they're probably midgets.
Which means I'm not even going to look them up.

Well, it's kinda refreshing with a different kind of MMA Math.

But way too complicated for me, I studied Danish and journalism, not math.

Well, it's kinda refreshing with a different kind of MMA Math.

But way too complicated for me, I studied Danish and journalism, not math.

Wow, and I thought I wasted my time in university.

So that is 4 questions we have so far. Furthermore the fifth question is also a question. and fifth question how good do you think the fights will be exciting regardless of skills and rankings do you think the fights will be exiting?
You know when you got your english assignments back and they were covered with comments and suggestions, they would have really helped you in composing this post.

You look different... did you gain weight?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back